Author Thread
4give247

View Profile
BEWARE OF NJ_Christian "Howard"
Posted : 25 Aug, 2010 09:12 PM

well I hope I dont wind up talking to your ex since hes still on here! you should tell his user name so the rest of us don't get caught up with him. What state is he from? Im talking to a "nice" guy from CA.? clues?? please

4give247

View Profile
giants jersey and lee press on nails
Posted : 23 Aug, 2010 11:09 PM

hi just thought I'd be kind and warn you about a guy I met on here from Millville, NJ just incase he tries to put the moves on you too. His name is Howard Stoddard, we talked for over a month, at times it seemed like he was hidind things from me, maybe dating other girls on here etc. I totally fell for him and found out he was only on here to have sex. He even sent me a nude pic of himself! not kidding! Anyway he talked about marriage, moving in with me etc. all lies. Just hope you don't run into him! God Bless you in your search, be careful alot of guys only use this site cuz its free, like Howard, then they think they have to call themselves Christians! 4give247

4give247

View Profile
BEWARE of NJ_Christian "Howard"
Posted : 23 Aug, 2010 10:41 PM

he brought up marriage, sex, moving in with me etc. all lies,,, he was only looking to have sex. Just figured I'd spare any one else that was being conned by him also, he really hurt me and was not honest with me. Any questions? my user name is, 4give247. Cheryl

4give247

View Profile
BEWARE OF NJ_Christian "Howard"
Posted : 23 Aug, 2010 10:10 PM

Im recently out of a 16 year marriage (abusive marriage) so he took advantage of my situation, he talked with me for a month (texting, phone & IM) he brought up marriage, sex etc. on more than one occasion. He talked about his kids etc. and how much he liked me, he even asked what kind of wedding I would want! I totally fell for this guy and drove to NJ to see him, he really didn't want to know much about me when I got there, well physically he did! He had seemed odd all along, like he was hiding something from me or he was too busy with other girls etc.. anyway he completly blew me off after the visit, he responded to my text the first day after but then he stopped with no explanation. Anyways I really liked this guy and he just ripped my heart out without a care in the world.

I dont think he really is a Christian, didn't see many signs. Oh yeah btw he sent me a nude photo of himself, didn't open it up in my email till after the visit. I think hes just on here and several other sites trying to use women for sex, he also had several windows live messenger names and a few email addresses? odd? Anyways just don't want anyone else out there to go thru the hurt Im going thru right now because of how badly he led me on...4give247..my user name