Author Thread
Bridgit

View Profile
Kids Meeting the New Person?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2011 03:56 PM

I have done the same and believe it is the right thing to do. No need to introduce them unless the relationship is serious and will lead to marriage.

Blessings,

Bridgit

Bridgit

View Profile
would you spend $ to travel to meet and get to know the woman you have prayed for?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2010 05:26 AM

It's hard to say. It depends on the level your relationship with that person is. You have to go pass your feelings for that person and rationally think if, after much time spent online and, I'll suggest, skype, you love what you �see�.

There are still many things persons can hide when they are physically far from each other. The best way to know someone is to be with him/her on a daily basis going through all kinds of situations especially the tough ones. When someone goes through a crisis then that person becomes real. No more "masks".

It's impossible to get to that level of knowing somebody when you are thousands of miles away.

So, if you love that person and would like to pursue the relationship further I think you need to meet him/her personally as often as possible.

I wish you the best! :applause:

Bridgit

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 29 Sep, 2010 04:54 AM

I'm just fine, by the grace of God. Welcome on CDFF.

I'm glad you know my native language. It's fun.

Bridgit

View Profile
hi
Posted : 28 Sep, 2010 06:07 AM

It all depends on God's plan for your life. Be hopeful, make friends and one day you might meet someone who will be special to you and meant for you.

Blessings,

Bridgit

Bridgit

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 28 Sep, 2010 05:59 AM

Bonjour Ksenya!

Bridgit

View Profile
real women of God, where are you?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2010 05:57 AM

For you to find one, it will all depend on your spiritual vision.

Bridgit

View Profile
Ethnicity an issue even here??
Posted : 29 Jul, 2010 05:36 AM

To me it doesn't matter. I believe it is more a question of preference. Some ladies prefer to date a man who is athletic built, while others prefer a guy who "could lose a few". Others might prefer men with beards while others prefer men who have no facial hair.

I think we should respect people's preferences and not make it a big deal.

Good luck in your search!

Bridgit

View Profile
If today were the last day of your life...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2010 02:48 PM

I would tell him, face to face, and spend that last memorable, unforgettable, meaningful day with him.

I, too, would hope that if it would be his last day, he would let me know.

Bridgit

View Profile
what gets a girl's attention more a wink or a message?
Posted : 12 Jul, 2010 02:38 PM

Yes, I too prefer a message.

I strongly believe a relationship cannot be strong and meaningful without open and honest communication between both parties. One can learn a lot from another person by listening carefully (not just hearing).

Bridgit

View Profile
well...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2010 02:14 PM

Hi noghrit!

The way I see it is that you should not be in a hurry. You want to make sure you find the one who will truly love you. It is possible that you will not meet her here but in person or on another site. A lot of people on dating sites are looking for the moon, the perfect person (which does not exist).

Be sure that there is nothing wrong with you. God has a special lady in mind for you. Wait for her, it will be worth it!

Page : 1 2 3