Amen.

Keep your faithfulness!

God bless you!

Vy

VyDinh

View Profile
My life was not to be like this......
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 10:41 PM

Hi Raffie. My name is Vy from Vietnam. First i am sorry cause maybe my English is not very good.

I am 39 year old. I had some one before, but i really didn't find feeling be happy as beside them. Sometimes i feel alone terribly. Yet i've never be disappointed because i trust in God. I just want to say with you, Raffie. God was and always beside you forever. Sadness just makes us worsen. Although here, it is like you, i'm looking for my partner. But anyway, i still thank God for this life.

If you want anytime we also can be friends.

Hope the best for you!

God bless you.

Vy

VyDinh

View Profile

Hi Raffie. My name is Vy from Vietnam. First i am sorry cause maybe my English is not very good.

I am 39 year old. I had some one before, but i really didn't find feeling be happy as beside them. Sometimes i feel alone terribly. Yet i've never be disappointed because i trust in God. I just want to say with you, Raffie. God was and always beside you forever. Sadness just makes us worsen. Although here, it is like you, i'm looking for my partner. But anyway, i still thank God for this life.

Hope the best for you!

God bless you.

Vy

VyDinh

View Profile

Hope the best for you!

God bless you.

Vy

VyDinh

View Profile
Former child of the devil
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 08:11 PM

Thanks God loved all of us even though we are sin. Amen