Author Thread
War4peace^

View Profile
Please consider supporting
Posted : 22 Sep, 2022 12:42 PM

I am currently in contact with Christians in Pakistan who are struggling financially especially because of the recent flood in Pakistan. Please guys, let's get them Bibles and make sure they have all they need. Jesus calls us to that so what are you waiting for? Message me and I will fill you in on the details.

War4peace^

View Profile
Have two kids with two different mama
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 04:51 PM

Just don't do it take my advice wait until marriage

War4peace^

View Profile
Why do women do this?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 04:48 PM

Accuse men of sexually harassing them? According to many people men dont get to decide what sexual harassment is. I don't agree and think that a man merely complimenting a woman non sexually is clearly not sexual harassment. I've been fired over telling a woman she was pretty without the matter even being investigated. Feel free to share your thoughts on this subject and if you agree thats its important to define what sexual harassment is so that men can avoid being accussed of it or maybe you think sexual harassment exists but should be permitted. Lastly I hope this smiley face meme doesn't sexually harass any of you and I'm sorry if it does

War4peace^

View Profile
What do you think the sign of jonah really means?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 04:19 PM

Feel like I experienced the sign anyone on here know?

War4peace^

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 04:16 PM

I'm Joshua I was told to introduce myself on here

War4peace^

View Profile
Hugh mungus
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 04:14 PM

Has anyone seen the hugh mungus video on youtube? I laughed so hard

War4peace^

View Profile
just...
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 08:10 AM

this broken mind i just cant take it these unspoken words i just cant fake it like im nobody i hate to be like everyone ive wasted time im so behind wishing i could rewind as my soul struggles to comprehend define how i feel on the inside

War4peace^

View Profile
Do we know love enough?
Posted : 29 Oct, 2019 02:38 PM

I want to believe that if you are reading this right now that you will take the time to hear it. I am selfish and I hate myself so much but why? Because I like you experience pain in this world I like you am a sinner. Sad realisation I'm coming to see is that I am a very poor creature so how can I love then? How can I love others if I am so hurt and so betrayed by myself when I make bad choices and do whats wrong and I dont want to be alone? I just dont understand why I am how I am and I just hate how cold the world feels. This aint no problem if you dont get me because I already know you must be happy with knowing that there is me right? I am possibly better then you but I dont care if I spent my life comparing myself to you I would miss you completly because you just aint like me even though you are and i just cant see anything wrong with that thank you for listening

War4peace^

View Profile
Being a good listener when somebody is a bad speaker?
Posted : 21 May, 2019 01:54 PM

Its easy to listen to somebody who has good things to say but what about those people who just aren't exciting when they talk because they have very little and sometimes nothing good at all to say? How do you deal with people that are stuck in constant negativity and complaints? Really though in your opinion when is it just time to say no and walk away? If the person claims they want you around them that can make walking away feel impossible so I wonder how Jesus reacted when and if people behaved this way towards him

War4peace^

View Profile
I'm still growing
Posted : 18 May, 2019 09:18 AM

Not one word we say is wasted unless we don't mean it

Page : 1 2