Author Thread
riveroflife1

View Profile
Closed?....Really?...*sigh*
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 01:45 PM

chevy,

he's not my buddy, he's OUR brother in Christ. and when I said I agreed with him, I was referring to what he said about the way women have been getting treated around here lately.

please stop being angry, you know I love you.

God ALWAYS prevails and I believe He prevailed in this situation as well, no matter what we think.

River

riveroflife1

View Profile
communication
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 12:05 PM

yes

are you listening or are you trying to solve the problem?

(just kidding)

riveroflife1

View Profile
communication
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 10:38 AM

hmmm...so apparently, we are "chatty kathys" lol

yes, it's true (usually)

riveroflife1

View Profile
Closed?....Really?...*sigh*
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 08:18 AM

MOG

I dont always agree with your doctrine or theology but I agree with you on this post.

good to see ya :)

River

riveroflife1

View Profile
What do you think of a man who can cook?
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 08:15 AM

I would rather do the cooking but if he can cook, it would be nice for him to fix a meal every once in a while :)

but cooking is fun, you should check it out!

riveroflife1

View Profile
Bringing Up What Others Won't.....
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 04:21 PM

she should learn I guess, unless he likes to cook. a man who cant dance? hmmm...thats different :) just kidding, who cares:glow:

riveroflife1

View Profile
Women who have a need to Always be the center of attention
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 04:19 PM

there are obviously going to be people on here with different needs. we cant see their "needs" posted on their profile of course. and believe it or not, because of our past experiences, we are who we are today, because of it.

so if someone has been abandoned, rejected (all of us), abused (mentally, physically and/or sexually), we will all react differently to various posts, depending on our past or something we are passionate about.

At one time or another, a post will hit a nerve!

we should be sensitive to that, EVERYONE. We should not be blurting out whatever comes to mind, use some kind of common sense and respect.

I am not going to go back and read what happened, so, I'm not directing this at one person, just in "general"

riveroflife1

View Profile
Time to attack the little birds
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 04:07 PM

I think we have to remember that this is a christian website and not a secular one. so, with that said, LOVE should be the focus, even in our disagreements.

encouraging, uplifting and edifying should be our comments, even when we disagree.

riveroflife1

View Profile
Disappointed - Learning from Mistakes
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 03:55 PM

Your right stegoodie..it's been out of hand for awhile.

thank you for stepping up...we need to learn to "agree to disagree" without insulting and/or attacking. It's been like a gang on the other forums...if they dont agree with you, you get called crazy things and accused of even crazier things and they want you off the site. (not the admin, the posters)and they all "gang" up on you.

you cant reply with scripture because they insult you again and tell you that you need to "submit to the Godly man"

?????

riveroflife1

View Profile
et and bahri
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 03:43 PM

yes, that's what I'm sayin' :dancingp:

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15