Author Thread
riveroflife1

View Profile
A call from behind the wall.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2011 03:59 PM

alot of the men I have run across have apparently been rejected alot, so by the time they get to me, they're tolerance is short. If I dont answer my phone, they say "it was nice knowing you" and they give up. They seem afraid to pursue.

others seem to very interested in physical things.

it's rare to meet a christian who is interested in the things of God. Interesting, huh?

riveroflife1

View Profile
Physical attraction (the most important thing).
Posted : 6 Jul, 2011 09:32 AM

:laugh: I think it's funny how George, "passedoverinchrist" will attack someones opinion then at the end of his message, write "shalom"

where is the peace in that?

I dont really care....just making an observation :)

riveroflife1

View Profile
Manicures and pedicures
Posted : 5 Jul, 2011 03:51 PM

I do get pedicures on a regular basis...manicures, once a month.

riveroflife1

View Profile
Physical attraction (the most important thing).
Posted : 2 Jul, 2011 08:19 AM

men are visual...that's all there is to it.

if they were like us, then the world would be full of women :)

we should definitely keep up our physical appearance and more importantly, keep our hearts pliable, teachable and in love with God...it gives us a glow that comes from within.

not all men will find us attractive but that's ok, we only need ONE.

riveroflife1

View Profile
A sensitive subject
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 04:27 PM

yah, I agree with Canada and GJ

riveroflife1

View Profile
strugling to keep my focus on jesus not guys
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 04:23 PM

your in my prayers LaDawna, but just know that we all go through that at one time or another. dont be to rough on yourself and most of all, thanks for sharing.

riveroflife1

View Profile
An Even More Sensitive Subject
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 04:19 PM

ok, I'm 5'4" and I'm 160 lbs.

i should lose 20 pounds but I dont think I would look right, I think my head would be to big :ROFL:

have you ever seen someone that lost a bunch of weight? their head looks WAY to big for the body!!!

anyway, no one ever believes how much I weigh and when I mention losing a few pounds, they all say I'm crazy and that it's in my head.

I think voluptuous means that the larger portions are on top and bottom but the waistline is small.

?? I dont know...

women are sensitive about the weight (I'm not) because they feel if they write that they are larger, no one will want to meet them. That's my best guess.

riveroflife1

View Profile
THE NEW COVENANT
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 04:13 PM

kindmaninky-

your life isnt over...God will remain true to His promises to you.

He is not a man that He would lie...

Num 23:19

do your best to live the way He wants you to and you will see the fruit of His promises.

I have been given prophetic words from years ago and there are some that I am starting to see coming to light in my life...then there are some that I get impatient on and get frustrated as well. Such as the salvation of my kids.

so I wait and I hold onto what He has promised and I remember the scriptures and after awhile, I am encouraged again. That is how our lives are, as christians.

John 14:12-

it's there for the taking, we just have to step out in faith. It's not us who do miracles, it's God...WE JUST DELIVER THE MAIL.

do you understand what I'm saying?

riveroflife1

View Profile
Dissappointed
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 09:33 AM

you hit the nail on the head ET when you said "religious thoughts"

it's bondage and its all over this biblical forum.

We say we believe that God is all powerful but yet we remain in chains.

2 Cor 3:17

where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

riveroflife1

View Profile
A sensitive subject
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 05:38 PM

we just want to hear that we're pretty by the man that matters...when we're small, our Fathers should told us that we're beautiful because that's where our confidence starts.

when we get older, the man that wins our heart obviously, we want him to find us beautiful...it's all about feeling safe.

I think alot of times, the attraction grows when getting to know each others hearts, too.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11