Author Thread
alekk3

View Profile
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Posted : 17 Jan, 2022 08:57 AM

Great!! Well you seem to have a plan so you're on the right track!!!

alekk3

View Profile
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Posted : 15 Jan, 2022 02:18 PM

Hello everyone! Happy New Year! What are a few of your New Year's resolutions? How do you plan to keep them? Do tell, so that we may discuss if you like. Or post anything else on your mind so that we may discuss. Again, Happy New Year.

alekk3

View Profile
Hello Everyone!!
Posted : 15 Dec, 2021 08:24 AM

Happy Holidays!! Let us make more active posts on the forums. Let us put our concerns out there and be able to advise and encourage each other.

alekk3

View Profile
Looking for what?
Posted : 15 Dec, 2021 08:13 AM

I don't know if you're still online, but you have to realize that online dating does not work for everyone. It is a relatively new way of meeting men and women to date. As we know, it is most often always best to meet people in everyday real life than on an online dating site.

It is true, 'we can't "fall in love" with a man or woman we may never meet. You can develop feeling for someone you've been communicating with online, but I feel you can only fall in love with a person you've actually met. That is the reason you communicate with people online that you may have the potential of meeting i.e. people who live in your country and in your state and preferably close by. Also, we shouldn't focus on falling in love online, but making friends and getting to know people and let nature take its course, if it will.

alekk3

View Profile
Is this site just a site for scammer or what?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2021 08:23 AM

Romanticguy2021. I "beg to differ" on some things that you've mentioned. You've said, "So just there you know theses have to be scammers cause why in the world would one of theses womens contact a guy who live so far when they can contact someone a little closer to them." Not because a woman contacts you and she resides "outside," of the United States, she is a SCAMMER. Just so you know, a person's nationality is not indicative of he or she being a SCAMMER. In my opinion, that would be a form of stereotyping and hasty generalization. Yes, women and men who live outside of the United States especially from the countries you have mentioned in some instances can be scammers. Also, in those same countries you have mentioned, a person can find men as well of women who may not be scammers. Moreover, not every person who reside outside of the United States in every other country is a scammer.

alekk3

View Profile
Don't put All your hope in dating sites
Posted : 14 Feb, 2021 10:52 AM

It's great when one can meet a date outside of the Online sites.

Of course, or at least in my opinion, it is best to date "in person," always. On any dating site, there is no way to know if the person you are talking to is not talking to several other men and women at the same time. Thus, they may not be serious about you because their is in most cases, someone else to talk to.

alekk3

View Profile
Don't put All your hope in dating sites
Posted : 14 Feb, 2021 10:47 AM

Christian paid sites "may" have better matches, but in some instances too, you meet the "same old men."

alekk3

View Profile
Most women here on CDFF appear not to be true believers
Posted : 20 Sep, 2020 10:44 AM

"Most women are not scriptural believers because it’s all about what they want. They want to choose a man because he is younger, or has significant wealth, and they want to make sure the man is interested in sex and has money."

This is a classic case of hasty generalization on your part. It may be a "true reflection" on some of the women you have met on this site, but most definitely not all of the women on this site.

alekk3

View Profile
A Few Sandwiches Short Of A Picnic...
Posted : 5 Sep, 2020 05:30 AM

Whatever do you mean by that statement?

alekk3

View Profile
Meant To Be But Not Meant To Be Together
Posted : 26 Jul, 2020 06:25 AM

"There's nothing wrong with having the dream. But we have to try and not let the "desire" for a partner cloud our judgment. Online dating is learning experience for all of us...:-)"

Very well said.

Page : 1 2 3 4