Author Thread
bryan1608

View Profile
I think I live in the wrong state...
Posted : 25 Sep, 2011 12:02 PM

definitely not intentional for me just too few people on this site from my neck of the woods

bryan1608

View Profile
what do you think?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2011 05:34 PM

i do like to ask but love it when a woman throws me a strong hint

bryan1608

View Profile
Love versus lust - what are the differences?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2011 09:10 AM

"it is not self-seeking,"

that's where i have to be very careful ,

bryan1608

View Profile
Love versus lust - what are the differences?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2011 09:08 AM

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said impatient. I would say for that not only lust but loneliness cause me to be impatient and selfish and try to short cut the process.

bryan1608

View Profile
Ask anything? Heat Tape?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2011 05:30 AM

when i am trying to figure something out in the kitchen i look it up on e how cut and pasted the following from there

Check your pipes to see if they are presently leaking. You do not want to install heat tape over wet pipes. Check the places where your pipes join up especially well for leaks. Repair any leaks before installing the heat tape.

Begin by wrapping the heat tape around the pipe in a single layer. Alternatively, run the heat tape along the sire of the pipe.

Use electrical tape to hold the heat tape firmly in place. Consult your manufacturer's guidelines for spacing details.

Cover the pipe and heat tape with insulation. Insulation will help protect your heat tape from the elements, increasing the life of the tape. Make sure the insulation is waterproof.

Plug the heat tape into a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter. You should find a GFCI near the water inlet on your home. If you do not have a GFCI, you will need to install one.

When the temps do dip way way down another tip for added insurance is to leave a faucet dripping slightly when you go to bed

bryan1608

View Profile
Ask anything? Heat Tape?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2011 06:05 PM

is this a basement or crawl space, little more description might need electric heat tape wrapping might be enough

bryan1608

View Profile
Metaphorical Megaphone
Posted : 21 Sep, 2011 01:25 PM

lol :rocknroll:

bryan1608

View Profile
Metaphorical Megaphone
Posted : 21 Sep, 2011 10:28 AM

Be yourself don't pretend you like hunting or fishing (yes i know a few women do) just to please a man confidence is much more attractive.

bryan1608

View Profile
Real Date Stories
Posted : 20 Sep, 2011 08:03 AM

:dancingp:

i agree

bryan1608

View Profile
Real Date Stories
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 03:09 PM

dude find a new hobby seriously

Page : 1 2