Author Thread
rhead81

View Profile
We can't help it, after all, we are just Men
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 04:52 PM

@MCiG: very well written! as if im reading an article. I agree to all of them! :applause::glow:

rhead81

View Profile
We can't help it, after all, we are just Men
Posted : 7 Nov, 2011 07:18 PM

I think some men do more on words but less on action. Lots of empty promises. Sorry, dont want to sound rude here. Just basing on my experience.

rhead81

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 09:28 AM

@twosparrows: excuse me? what are you talking about? its not funny..im not here to make arguments on another member. if you really want to find a good woman, you dont have to pay for that. you might do things or get involved like in missoinaries or other activities that might lead you to meet your potential partner. just a thought..

rhead81

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 08:49 AM

@twosparrows: okay i understand that but maybe next time you should be a little bit cautious on what you say. jokes for you may not be a joke to others. peace.. :peace:

rhead81

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 21 May, 2011 07:29 PM

@twosparrows: Your answer seem to caught an attention to me. I would frankly say, that would be an insult to me cause i'm a Filipina. You should be careful on your words here and what you are saying shows some descrimination. Hope you realize that! God bless..

rhead81

View Profile
How to react ?
Posted : 19 May, 2011 06:45 AM

If someone would send wink but then when you message back they dont reply then they might not be interested at all. At least if he is interested, he will send a short message. I don't usually reply to winks unless the profile is good. :glow:

rhead81

View Profile
Views regarding giving a yahoo messenger or skype account for people u just met recently online..
Posted : 19 May, 2011 12:19 AM

Thank you all for your inputs. I don't give my yahoo messenger or skype either. But i was wondering to some members here why they want it right away and when you refuse, they stop contacting you anymore. i don't like pushy people thats why i placed a note in my profile. Well, with regards to facebook, im selective too unless i have exchange a couple of messages already.. :rolleyes:

rhead81

View Profile
Views regarding giving a yahoo messenger or skype account for people u just met recently online..
Posted : 18 May, 2011 02:40 AM

Hi there! Just wanted to ask if it is advisable to give your yahoo messenger or skype account to people you just recently meet? Men and women point of view are all welcome!

rhead81

View Profile
High Maintenace
Posted : 15 May, 2011 06:44 AM

@MS Marvel: I agree with you. God bless!

rhead81

View Profile
High Maintenace
Posted : 15 May, 2011 12:43 AM

I agree with MS Marvel regarding her views about men dont prefer much on women with high maintenance but they want them to look like high maintenance. But on the other hand, a woman dont need to buy or wear luxurious stuffs just to look like it. It depends on how you carry yourself. For me, a high maintenance is buying things beyond your financial capacity and prioritize things which is of less priority. Its normal for men or women who wants to look good, its not just attracting the opposite sex but making yourself feel good. It's the way of showing you love yourself and taking care of our own needs. if someone would think that he or she dresses well just to attarct others even if you have each other already, then that would be another side of the story. But actually, high maintenance isnt much of the problem if two people have the same passion on it, as long as their relationship is strong, and they know how balance it. :-)

Page : 1 2 3