Author Thread
rhead81

View Profile
How often do two people who meet online need to communicate??
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 07:35 PM

I see. Yes, we do videocalling on windows live and then went to skype because it is clear there everytime we go online. Actually i meet him here on this site but he deactivated his profile and so with mine after 2 days of knowing each other. I just came back here to ask for any opinions or suggestions regarding this matter. AS what BCPIANOGAl is saying, you made a great point on that and that might be the reason. Maybe , im not patient enough regarding that matter. As to Mrwiseguy, i dont want to offend him if i do ask questions here. I know he cannot see this but i appreciate your concern.

I am enjoying this site since people here are very cooperative in terms of advices.. Have a blessed day everyone!!

rhead81

View Profile
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 08:52 AM

Wow! thank you very much for all the ideas shared.. To give a clear picture, actually, he is from USA and we haven't meet in person yet although he said he had plans to visit me early part of 2011. We have known each other for 3 months. We just chatted here once or twice and then we communicate on facebook and instant messenger almost everyday. There is even a time we chatted for 9 hours! exaggerated huh but it was my first time spending that long hours for chatting and v.v.. It was abnormal though. After that, we still communicate around 2-3 hours almost everyday. But recently(1-2 weeks ago), he told me that its not necessary to communicate everyday so that we will miss each other more and we have lot of things to talk to when we chat. And he needs to do some other personal things and need to not stay that late because of his new job schedule. So that he could be a more responsible person. And i make him too overwhelmed and thats what he did to me too. He even told me his feelings are getting stronger, but how come our communication is lesser? Does it mean he is avoiding me or something? Or he just needs an air to breathe but his feelings are still there? Do i need to wait for him to first initiate contact? Any suggestions? Thanks to all!!

rhead81

View Profile
Y do guys...?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 08:01 PM

well, i can somehow relate to that. Although we havent meet personally but we have been talking almost everyday for many hours through texting and IM's. I've know him for 3 months now. Then recently, it wasn't the way it used to be although he said he is very interested in me. We just talk twice a week online (IM/videocalling) or less. I asked him what happened and he said he need time to do other things and he cant talk the way he used to. Although he said he wanted to take it to another level. I am confused for his intentions. Pls help.

rhead81

View Profile
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 07:14 PM

Well, we are communicating for 3 months now. Before, it was almost everyday, texting and IM's. But recently, it wasn't the way it used to and he explained his reasons. Is it normal for a guy to change that although he said his feelings doesn't changed and it becomes stronger? Im just confused.

rhead81

View Profile
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 06:52 PM

Any ideas or suggestions are very much accepted. Thank you!

rhead81

View Profile
Why do some women...
Posted : 2 Sep, 2010 08:41 PM

I think there are different kinds of women. Those you are referring to are what we call "martyrs" and for me the culture has a big impact on it. I have seen many like these in our country and have known some. There are some common reasons on that:

1.) Some woman love their man so dearly that they always give second chances and so forth. They believe there is always a chance for a change.

2.) if they are married and has children already, they tend to keep the family whole for the image of a family picture in the eyes of the society. Being separated is a big thing.

3.) for security purposes especially if the guy is the bread winner of the family and the woman is just a plain housewife who takes care of the children. Some just rely on their partners thats why they have no one to go to and they just sacrifice.

rhead81

View Profile
BEWARE OF NJ_Christian "Howard"
Posted : 29 Aug, 2010 06:57 AM

I'm new here but based on my observation there are a quiet few who have fake profiles and play games. They are pretending to be christians but just in words. I know there are good men here who are serious on their purpose and im hoping they find good woman too.

Page : 1 2 3