Author Thread
chrmne08

View Profile
The real criminals are Biden administration and their Leaders!
Posted : 29 Mar, 2023 03:31 PM

I.

chrmne08

View Profile
Christian Dating after 30 in the US
Posted : 28 Mar, 2023 01:44 PM

I’m from Asia and here in US for 15 years but still struggling to connect to people. I really don’t know why its so hard to find people to even talk. I have zero dates. When in my country I go out to different men every day. I feel like God froze my time here. Its like the only way i can talk is online

chrmne08

View Profile

I’m from Asia and here in US for 15 years but still struggling to connect to people. I really don’t know why its so hard to find people to even talk. I have zero dates. When in my country I go out to different men every day. I feel like God froze my time here. Its like the only way i can talk is online

chrmne08

View Profile

chrmne08

View Profile
Posted : 28 Mar, 2023 01:43 PM