Author Thread
rainbowian

View Profile
Questions that every Christian must answer.
Posted : 9 Oct, 2010 05:55 PM

"Why won�t god hill amputees?"

Everybody will be brought back to complete health when they die and move on to their eternal destination. If you end up in Heaven, are you going to worry about, or even remember, being an amputee for a few years? Conversely, what good would it do for someone if God healed their limb but they ended up spending eternity in hell?

rainbowian

View Profile
Parents' choice
Posted : 9 Oct, 2010 04:15 PM

Are you sure that you check off all the boxes on her checklist?

rainbowian

View Profile
What's your love language?
Posted : 9 Oct, 2010 02:54 PM

Your Scores

10 Words of Affirmation

8 Quality Time

0 Receiving Gifts

3 Acts of Service

9 Physical Touch

Words of Affirmation

Actions don�t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, �I love you,� are important�hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten.

rainbowian

View Profile
What is sin and how should we treat it?
Posted : 9 Oct, 2010 02:14 PM

Sin is people making themselves the ultimate authority on the world instead of God. Everything that we all consider to be sin is just a symptom of the actual problem.

rainbowian

View Profile
Why are women so picky?
Posted : 7 Oct, 2010 07:53 PM

Thank you siylii, Rabbit32, Elisa, paschen81, pixy and JesusLovesYouAndMe for your helpful answers. :applause:

And to clarify, as I wasn't too descriptive earlier, I mean the ones that say he has to be tall + handsome + rich + funny + whatever else.

"Well... there it is... that's my "list" it's not too picky now is it? "

Not at all. I'd say it's very fair.

"Your profile has no picture and you have not answered your profile questions with more than one word. Perhaps you can at least do that before you can start complaining. "

Not sure what this is about.

rainbowian

View Profile
Why are women so picky?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2010 07:23 PM

No hate, just wondering. It's like they want perfection. Isn't it possible that they're ruling out quality people based on things that ultimately aren't all that important?

Page : 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21