Author Thread
cjbloom

View Profile
A mans perspective of attractive
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 05:52 PM

Yes, I know the question was vague! I just wanted to get some dialogue started and it always lends to some interesting and thought provoking conversation. Thank you. :)

cjbloom

View Profile
Why r the majority of Christian single women either teachers or nurses?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 02:16 PM

Well can't speak for that other than women having a God given gift for doing motherly things i.e. nurses help the hurting, care for others, and teachers want to impart knowledge. Every mother does this with her children, nursees and teaches, it is commanded as well as innate so its not a bad thing. By the way....i'm not...lol.

CJ

cjbloom

View Profile
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 02:08 PM

Thanks for the honesty, I never got the pouting lips things either. As a women seeing otherwomen posting this pics I think it portrays a sleezy demeanor. But that is just me.

CJ

cjbloom

View Profile
Intimidation and Christian, professional women
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 02:03 PM

Good post. Being independent and professionally "successful" is a blessing from God. Some women don't have a choice and make the best of the situation they have and focus on serving Him where ever God has them and apply bibliical principles to their entire life, and God honors that. As long as it is done with a right heart attitude, it should not be a issue for anyone.

cjbloom

View Profile
What in a profile photo that turns you off?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 01:35 PM

I laughed out loud....hilarious....

cjbloom

View Profile
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 12:54 PM

What do men find attractive in women when they first me them?