Author Thread
Charmingbaby

View Profile
Does online dating really work?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 12:29 AM

Hello, I believe that online dating really works. but that requires alot of faith, patience and also hard work or sacrifice. I know of a friend who hooked up with a Peruvian man based in Malta some years ago and now they are happily married with two Children.

Hang in there God is faithful, he will grant you your heart desire.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Random simple advice for all men.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2022 07:48 AM

I totally agree. This is very Biblical.

Right form Jesus taking up the disciples and teaching them and preparing them to carry on after he has left. And look at how much they were able to accomplish after Christ left them to continue with the work.

Paul also did a great job mentoring Timothy and other young men whom he went with to mission fields and the young men whom he mentored were able to do great exploits for the Kingdom of God.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Attending a new church for the first time. How to spot the single men?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2022 07:36 AM

Well I have the old school kind of thoughts hope it can be helpful.

1, I believe that we are to be found by the men...and in this case you can pray to God so that you can be spotted by your husband just incase he is in that Church or wherever u go.

Secondly I would encourage you to make a statement that your single from just a glance always...in other words try to look your best, look feminine, put on your best colors that day, look confident and put on a beautiful smile on your face etc, etc (all these in moderation ofcourse)

I dont know about but I usually make a very big fool of myself whenever I try to spot or chase a guy...I feel like its too much work and gives me alot of pressure hahaha so I prefer to just be a lady and wait as I do whatever it is in my means as a woman hahaha.

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Looking for Bible believing Christians
Posted : 25 Apr, 2022 01:50 AM

We are in the last days. I recently got encouraged by one thing and that is creating time to read through my bible from cover to cover as many times as possible.

I got so blessed and now I encourage people to deliberately try to create time to read through their Bible and get to learn and know who our true God is...

Charmingbaby

View Profile
Introduction
Posted : 25 Apr, 2022 01:35 AM

Hello every one, am Joy from Kampala Uganda.

Am new here and trying to find my feet. I hope to meet nice and special people here.

blessings to you

Page : 1 2