Author Thread
aglobalguy

View Profile
will you befriend with Muslims who do not like Christians in certain country?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2020 07:41 PM

I speak Farsi, which is the language of Iran and Afghanistan. I do ministry among Iranians and Afghans. I am an elder in our Iranian Church. The vast majority of Iranians are agnostics, although Muslim in name only. Afghans are a different story. They are more religious......Most of my ministry has been to reach them lately.

I am finding some who have had dreams and visions......How are we going to ever see the world change unless we step out and make friends with them? Are you going to be like Jonah? Didn't really get his way, did he? You should read Habakkuk 1:5 before you go to bed tonight. God is doing miracles in the Islamic world. I have stories I could tell of things I have seen happen which would cause you to retract your statement and go befriend a Muslim. They operate out of fear. True love casts out fear.

The truth is that Americans, who HAVE READY ACCESS TO THE GOSPEL, have aborted 60+ million of their own plus 250 million chemical abortions. Who is the more violent in the final tally?

aglobalguy

View Profile
✔️WHAT A WASTE OF TIME‼️
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 09:09 PM

I am confused.....but not curious enough to read the whole thing......