Author Thread
TedMH1952

View Profile
I need you prayers, please!
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:58 PM

Hello Sugar_And_Spice,

How are you doing today? I'm very concerned for you as I hate to see a lady & her children turned out into the streets esp without food.

Psalm 37:25

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Matthew 7:11

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Luke 12:7

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Sugar_and_Spice, Please remember that the Lord Jesus DOES Love You and Your Children.

You ARE in my prayers.

Ted

TedMH1952

View Profile
I need you prayers, please!
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 06:19 AM

Hi Sugar and Spice,

I just read your message and I just want you to know that I'll put you and your children on my prayer list.

God Bless You,

Ted

TedMH1952

View Profile
weight issue
Posted : 27 Oct, 2010 10:18 PM

Hello Auntie,

If you don't mind my saying so, you're an attractve Christian lady with a beautiful smile. Any man that looks down on you bc of weight, he's the loser not you. You have a lot to offer a man so don't put yourself down. Also I'm not a doctor but if I was you, I would pray & pray about that gastric bypass that you referred to. Just pray to the Lord & ask HIM to help you. After all, the ONE that spoke the stars into being, created the entire universe in one sentence, HE can certainly help one to lose weight. After all, I lost 95 lbs from 02/14/10 to 07/12/10.

I know that you're in your 30's & I'm almost 60 yrs but I just wanted to pass on my thoughts.

Take Care & God Bless You,

I'll be praying for you,

Ted:waving:

TedMH1952

View Profile
weight issue
Posted : 27 Oct, 2010 10:08 PM

Hi Ladies,

At the first of this year, I weighted 300 lbs & was 6'4". In my profile, I noted that I was the King of the Couch Potatoes.:ROFL:

I went on a diet/exercise program (on Valentine's day - how appropriate right?:ROFL:) and lost 95 lbs.

I said all of that to say that I know what it's like to be turned down by members of the opposite sex bc of your figure. I have dated women that were over...

Obivously being a man, I'm attracted to the figure but as a Christian, I try to look past the outside & see the real person. It's not easy sometimes. I try to remember that at the first of this year, I was really overweight.

If I was married, I would support my wife whatever she decides to do. Also, I read of one woman that said on this post where's the men that would protect their wives. As a Christian & if I was married, I would protect my wife to the full extent that I'm able to do even giving my life for her. I would see it not only as a the man's duty but even a privilege since this wonderful angel married me.:yay:

Since in marriage, the man represents the Lord Jesus & the woman represents the Church, I wouldn't want anyone to harm my Precious Best Friend & My Angel.

If anyone wants to lose weight, it can be done:

1). Eat three small meals a day (400 - 450 calories each).

2). You have to eat breakfast bc that starts your body's metabolism. (I had a 8oz glas of skim milk & a banana)

3). Cut out bread & sweets. You don't want to get empty calories. You don't have many calories to work with.

4). Since most of us eat prepared foods, I used free calorie counter internet sites like:

EverydayHealth.com/calorie-counter

5). Pray alot! Because I had hunger pains like you wouldn't believe.:eat::ROFL:

6). Sometimes I cheated when I tried to sleep (crackers, granola bars - 90 calories)

Sorry ladies for such a long post but I'm kinda long-winded.:ROFL:

Take Care & May the Lord Jesus Watch Over You, Protect You & Bless You,

TedMH1952

View Profile
What A Man Wants
Posted : 18 Oct, 2010 11:14 PM

When a man marries, he marries for life. Esp. for a Christian man. Just because the man's wife (in the lady's illustration) became a vegetable, doesn't mean that he dumps her & get's someone else. What if the man became a vegetable, should the wife dump him? Of course not. A real man would stick with his wife thorugh thick & thin, no matter what. I'm a single man but if I was married, I would stick with my wife come heck or high water. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks,