Posted : 22 Jun, 2012 09:44 AM

1) a relationship with God that has priority in his life

2) the will to constantly strive to be a better person

3) the ability to communicate effectively and honestly

Samsonoxide

View Profile
sex before marriage
Posted : 22 Jun, 2012 09:41 AM

i was just talking to a girl a week ago and things were going well when this topic came up. I want to wait until marriage (even tho i've made mistakes in the past) and she flat-out told me she couldn't do that. It's weird because i felt like we as christians should at least make an attempt to do God's will and He asks us many MANY times to wait until marriage. i know i'm human and fall to temptation, but i'm trying to learn from those mistakes and i think it's a great gift to give to your future spouse by waiting for them. don't give up! there are others out there like you :)

Samsonoxide

View Profile
Never responding to a message?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2012 09:36 AM

all i have to say is now you know how us guys feel lol. it's hard to put yourself out there because you have a very good chance to be shot down or ignored. don't take it to heart to seriously, there is plenty of fish in the sea ;)

Samsonoxide

View Profile
Daily communication
Posted : 22 Jun, 2012 09:26 AM

that was my opinion, not necessarily advice. i was hopeing she would focus more on opening up to him and talking it through with him. plus this is Ask a Guy forum, not Ask a Girl :P lol

Samsonoxide

View Profile
Daily communication
Posted : 21 Jun, 2012 09:06 PM

i think it's always good to start your day off with some way of telling the other person you are pursueing that you are thinking of them. But not all guys get that this is important to their wooers. It might be a hard convo, but you should bring this up to him if it bothers you. Telling him that it would mean a lot to you if you heard from him more or spending time is a need for you and not hearing from him for days on end isn't feeding your love-tank...ect. i pray God directs you to the man He wants you to have whether it is this guy or some other man :)

God bless!

Samsonoxide

View Profile
praying for our leaders
Posted : 17 Jun, 2012 02:35 PM

Today at church, my pastor's sermon broached the subject of politics. Not to tell us who to vote for or what to look for, but to pray for the people that are running our country and the countries around the world. I think he has a good point. It's so easy for me to put all of my backing into one person, to make the change i want in the world, but what i need to do is instead put all of my backing into God and what He wants for this world. He will provide the people to do His will and i need to patient and be listening to Him, to know who that is. I think it's good for everyone to know what is going on in our world and to stand up for/or against certain rights, but i hope this little insight helps your view on politics like it has mine. God bless!

Samson

Samsonoxide

View Profile
Romance + Men = ?
Posted : 30 May, 2012 03:22 AM

i don't know if this was romantic or not, but i remember a girl i was seeing, traveled a half hour to come down and take care of me when i had a high fever, she made me soup and crackers, got me hotpads, and kept me company, i definently felt loved.

Samsonoxide

View Profile
i'm back!
Posted : 22 May, 2012 01:33 PM

never had any luck on this site, but always keeping as many doors open for God to use to bring me to my future wife ;) just wanted to let all the ladies out there that i'm back in the dating scene :P

Page : 1 2 3 4