Author Thread
Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
How about a little light hearted Christmas humor
Posted : 28 Dec, 2010 06:01 AM

Thank you for sharing this Autumn. I had a good laugh.

~Joy

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
Whatcha think about God and the big bang all being one in the same?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 05:50 PM

@ chevy74 Thank you

:applause::glow::angel::waving::peace::rocknroll::purpleangel:

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
dislike disrespectful ignorant girls
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 05:14 PM

Hello Dewboy86,

Your profile reads like you have a happy and full life.

It may help to focus on the blessings that you have and to pray to be lead in finding the right person.

All the best,

Joy

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
The "One Trick Pony"
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 05:11 PM

Please let us make God the driving force behind our actions

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
Ramblings on bars and drinking
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 05:10 PM

Hello MS1girl,

It may not always be obvious but there are many people who do not drink or who choose to drink in moderation. I am in my 20s and have never cared for drinking.

Everyone is different but if drinking takes away the ability to make a good decision then it is best to avoid it.

Joy

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 05:04 PM

I hope that all of my brothers and sisters on CDFF had a wonderful Christmas holiday and I wish you all the best in the New Year

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
It's Wrong To Not Argue.
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 05:02 PM

Everyone has their way of dealing with problems, but my way is to refrain from arguments unless absolutely necessary.

Perhaps an argument will lead two people into healthy communication but many times it just causes a breakdown in the relationship because of poor word choices and actions.

Chances are if something needs to be said, it can be communicated by taking some time to cool down and then approach the person in healthy discussion.

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
BizTech For Mission
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 04:48 PM

Hello biztechformission,

Welcome to the forums.

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
How important is Intelligence to you?
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 08:52 AM

I am reminded of the theory of multiple intelligences by researcher Howard Gardner which gives nine types of intelligence

1. Spatial- This area deals with spatial judgment and the ability to visualize with the mind's eye

2. Linguistic- This area has to do with words, spoken or written

3. Logical-mathematical- This area has to do with logic, abstractions, reasoning, and numbers

4. Bodily-kinesthetic- The core elements of the bodily-kinesthetic intelligence are control of one's bodily motions and the capacity to handle objects skillfullyto train responses so they become like reflexes

5. Musical- This area has to do with sensitivity to sounds, rhythms, tones, and music

6. Interpersonal- This area has to do with interaction with others

7. Intrapersonal- This area has to do with introspective and self-reflective capacities

8. Naturalistic- This area has to do with nature, nurturing and relating information to one�s natural surroundings

9. Existential- This area has to do with the ability to contemplate phenomena or questions beyond sensory data, such as the infinite and infinitesimal

The theory was never verified but it is significant because it allows us to look at different types of intelligence

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 06:37 AM

I don't see a biblical reason against interracial dating. Numbers 12:1 gives an account of what happened to Miriam when she and Aaron spoke against Moses because his wife was different.

If two people dig back far enough in their family trees, they will share a common relative, perhaps more that one.

Page : 1 2 3 4