Author Thread
Kai4

View Profile
Worst Lines You've Heard From Guys
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 07:50 PM

I thought your question was so funny! I'm surprised not more girls responded. For me:

1. For the absolute worst one, see my previous posting about inappropriate messages

2. "xdddd" (¿what does that even mean?)

3. "hello" (I sorta agree with Karli on that one)

4. "Hello beautiful girl" (I thought that was funny given my current profile picture)

I like when people ask questions or reference something we have in common from my profile. It gives a nice starting point for a conversation.

Kai4

View Profile
Message deleted. Promptly.
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 01:30 PM

You don't know for sure that she didn't click on your profile. She could have her settings set so that she doesn't show up in other people's "Viewed Me" section.

Kai4

View Profile
why do some women don't put a profile picture ?
Posted : 14 Mar, 2020 01:28 PM

No, they don’t. In the present secular society, people are superficial, and appearances matter very much, probably due to the popularity of visual mediums. However, as you progress in your Christian walk, what’s important to God becomes what’s important to you. Ask yourself, “What does God want us to be looking for in a life mate” while reading Prov. 31:10 and 30; 2 Cor. 4:18; 1 Kings 11:1-4; and 2 Cor. 7:14-18.

Kai4

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2020 09:43 AM

Christians believe that it is God's ideal for marriage to last a lifetime. However, physical appearances change over time. Therefore, Christians shouldn't base their relationships primarily on looks. Woman on this particular site are here to find men who are at least trying to be Christ-like ("...for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart"). If you feel differently, there are plenty of secular dating sites where the women would agree with you!

Kai4

View Profile
How to respond to inappropriate messages?
Posted : 24 Feb, 2020 06:17 AM

Yes, I "reported the conversation," although I don't know that that really does anything. An administrator messaged me with a link to a different Christian dating website. I just checked, and the guy's profile is still up. By "internally," I sort of meant how do you deal with things like that emotionally. I am relatively new to online stuff, and it can be a little disturbing.

BTW, your pet hen is adorable! I have a half dozen chickens myself. Mine aren't as spoiled though; they're relegated to the yard :)

Kai4

View Profile
How to respond to inappropriate messages?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2020 03:38 PM

Hello fellow ladies:

A friend helped me create my profile on here; she thought a Christian dating site would be somewhat "safer," but I have been getting some inappropriate messages. In response, I changed my profile picture to only my hands (but in the picture I had before, I was modestly dressed). However, now, my last message was from ear3al who wrote, "A mice pic, seriously? PUT DOWN THE CRACKPIPE YOU F****** B****!" (except instead of asterisks, there were the actual letters).

How do you respond to these types of messages? I block the people, of course, but how do you handle it internally?

Kai4

View Profile
Posted : 23 Feb, 2020 03:06 PM

I originally had a picture of more than just my hands, but my very first message on this site was from a guy basically telling me that I should wear less clothing. I am not on a "Christian" dating site to find guys who are more interested in ogling over my picture than they are in getting to know me.

Kai4

View Profile
Why do women do this?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2020 05:51 PM

In general, don't comment on a lady's appearance unless...

a) You're dating her

b) You're related to her, or

c) You're her best friend

As far as the workplace is concerned, it's not up to employees to determine what sexual harassment is; it's up to the employer. I believe every company has it defined in their employee policy manual.

Page : 1 2