Author Thread
lukem316

View Profile
It Takes a Gentleman and a Lady - Eric Ludy
Posted : 16 Apr, 2021 02:08 PM

This book is freely available online and I would strongly recommend it to anyone seeking Christian Dating advice.

Get out of the Red Zone my friends and walk closer in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ!

https://ericludy.com/it-takes-a-gentleman-and-a-lady/

lukem316

View Profile
Modern churches "transforming" christians
Posted : 29 Jan, 2020 05:10 PM

Sounds like you visited a very "seeker friendly" and "purpose driven" church. Check out Lighthouse Trails Research and Herescope for good apologetic thought about this movement.

I've visited quite a few similar churches myself, and they are a real turn off.

You go there expecting to hear the Word of God preached, and instead you get a marketing campaign about increasing membership and participating in worldly events. The SuperBowl is largely for watching immodestly dressed women during half time, drinking plenty of beer, and idolizing your favorite team. It shouldn't be included in a church service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

I've yet to find a good church, but it doesn't mean you can't have bible study at home. Get in the word and ask the Lord to give you wisdom and understanding.

lukem316

View Profile
Christian Rap
Posted : 25 Jan, 2020 07:47 PM

Wasn't aware of them, thanks for sharing. Lamp Mode / Shai Linne is also very well versed in scripture and I enjoy listening to them from time to time.

lukem316

View Profile
Thoughts on abortion
Posted : 25 Jan, 2020 07:40 PM

Amen brother!

There's also a scientific argument to be made.

Checkout EHD's Biology of Prenatal development. No one can honestly look through the stages of human development and deny that it is an innocent human child.

Additionally Ryan Bomberger does a fantastic job on the rape exception. Had his mother made that choice instead of adoption he would have never been born. He has a powerful testimony that is worth listening to. It is not the fault of the child for the father's sin!

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee... --J eremiah 1:5

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. --Psalms 139:14