- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Family Bible Study
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- No answer
- Do you drink?
- Jesus Christ my saviour, Bible Study, research, programming, movies, music, occassional video game
- About Me
First and foremost, are you born again?
There are many that profess Christianity, but when doubts and hard times came, they fell away.
Still others think they can earn their way to heaven by their works, or by experiences.
“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12 (KJV)
The only way to Heaven is to be born again through Jesus Christ!
That said, I'm not the person for you if you like to drink, drug, smoke, etc. I am also abstaining until marriage, so the appropriate partner would be willing to do the same.
I'm interested in long-term relationships with people serious about their faith and know how to defend it with common sense and biblical discernment.
Not interested in dating flings and Tender-culture. Photos available upon request.
If you passed this initial screening feel free to message me, we probably have a lot in common.
Bonus if you:
- Have read Proverbs 31
- Don't have kids but are not "ChildFree". Two kids might be reasonable?
- Are able to manage finances
- Are conservative leaning, but not blindly following a political party
- Enjoy technology, but are not into posting every aspect of your life on social media.
- First Date
- I like to get to know someone first. The first thing would be to send a message and join the "friend zone".
After that, a dinner or meeting at a public event seems like a good way to get to know each other more. If long distance, we can still work it out within a reasonable distance - this is the modern age and it's a small world after all.
I'm always open to trying and learning new things, so maybe you have a particular hobby we could do together?
When not shuffling papers and working on computers, I enjoy listening to some Christian music, organic vegetable gardening, and the occasional video game.
You can only put so much in a profile - Feel free to ask me anything.
"To start with, nobody actually knows what constitutes a good match.
Individuals with different tastes and attributes can and do have wonderful
relationships. Secondly, over-analyzing compatibility leads people to hold
unachievably high expectations of potential partners. Meeting anybody after
spending too long vetting them beforehand is likely to lead to disappointment."
- Chris Nodder, Evil by Design: Interaction Design to Lead Us Into Temptation
- Last 4 lukem316 Forum Posts
- It Takes a Gentleman and a Lady - Eric Ludy
- This book is freely available online and I would strongly recommend it to anyone seeking Christian D...
There's also a scientific argument to be made.
- Account Settings (To message lukem316 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 1 members favorites lists