Author Thread
FlyinHigh

View Profile
Clothing and self respect
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 07:18 PM

dgrimentor:

You do not give a baby a steak to eat fly.

Fly:

I do not sugar coat life and don't ask me to because it is not my way.

dgrimentor

Their are baby christians here who read these post. When a mature christian is hammering everybody he disagrees with by name calling and making judgements with out do cause what does that say about you and me?????

Fly:

Lucy = lucifer, I call em as I see em, and a man who calls other men gay deserves my rebuke. BTW Brina is a friend of mine and we argue all the time about many things. I suggest you are the one who has been critical of me. Your biggest problem is you don't understand logic.

dgrimentor

I took the few days off to think.

Fly:

Now take some time to read st thomas aquinas' proof on God. He used logic. Therefore logic is quite beneficial to all debate about everything.

dgrimentor

There is no such thing as straw man tactics!!!!!

Fly:

BS, you and lucy use them thoughout your rants, that tells me you have no formal education and you refuse to become acquainted with logical debate or how express yourself without contradicting yourself.

dgrimentor:

Nobody here is a troll, a muslim or anything else.

Fly:

Your proof to back up your statement? Show it mon, Ill be ere lookin on.

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2011 01:25 PM

LOL @ Chevy = now that was funny.

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Women Bashing ?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2011 03:38 PM

Nice Shep, very fitting words, sometimes I wonder about the people that come completely unhinged... Do they really understand and recognize the law and philosophy laid out in bible?

Cheers

Fly

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 08:13 PM

mrwiseguy

You see now Mr.Fly,that's what i was trying to avoid here.Luiz have now deactivate his profile because of your style of replying.I though that everyone have a right to make a point.If you disagree on someones' post ,then you should reply in a way that no one may think that you're offending them.On the other hand,i do'nt think he should have insulted you,my dear American brothers & sisters either.

Fly said:

No one is forcing you to put your 2 cents in, if you don't want to read it don't.

Luiz007 was a troll period, there are many here that are not christian that want to play games. They self destruct under scrutiny and logic and it will always be my pleasure to expose them for what they are. If you are offended by my words don't read them, you have control of what you choose to read.

FLY

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 03:38 PM

Yes lucy you are a troll:

See how shallow, closed minded and ignorant you are?! Just because I say this, I'm muslim? You people say you are christians, but yet, you are not humble, you humiliate other countries, and think you are the best. How great is to be a North American? You people doesn't even learn about other countries in schools that's why you are all closed minded. Can you tell me something about Europe? Portugal?

Fly said:

Yes portugal is broke and they were the cruelest slavemasters in the Americas.

:stop: Europe is failing and suffering from social unrest like it has never seen before, the euro is on the verge of collapse.

:stop: With your venom and straw man arguments you have been exposed and it was easy.

:stop: Twisting the word shows you are a troll. Now everyone knows you are not here to glorify G-d but to divide people and try to turn them against each other. That's what jezebel did.

:stop:Ad hominem attacks are weak muslim, we all see through you.

:stop: Lastly your attacks on Americans show just how hate filled you are and the endemic nature of islamic fascism. You didn't deny you were a muslim either because that is against your religion. BUSTED

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Unspoken
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 11:51 AM

Ahhhh, you know I gotcha VI, my prayers are with you.

Fly

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 10:49 AM

lucy said:

Why you mean about I'm not American? Yes, fly girly girl, I'm European, and what's so especial in being born in American continent? You people need to be humble, and stop to thinking U.S is the greatest nation on earth. You people treat this country like it was heaven on earth. This is a babylon that Bible says, that is!

Fly said:

youre a muslim or an atheist, either way you have been exposed for the troll you are.

Thanks Chevy. I think we have made it clear as to whom we were dealing with.

Flatlander, good points.

Deborah, thanks for posting.

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 02:17 AM

virtureousgirl said:

Everyone does have their freedom of speech and Fly, you have done well, good job. We all understand exactly what you meant when you started and there is no argument about it. People can go on forever with childish remarks and we are too smart for that. Some people look for an opportunity to bash, but the word of God in Proverbs 14:7, and Proverbs 29:9 says a lot about foolish men. It also says that we can't reason with an angry nor a foolish man. All of us that understand realizes that everything was good and we have gotten so much insight and everyone with the right frame of mind will as well. So, be Blessed and Happy New Year!! It is already a Great Year, and the People of God will spend it glorifying God for his Goodness in the Land of the Living!!

Again Thanks.

Fly said:

No thank you again!

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Posted : 3 Jan, 2011 06:52 PM

lucy said:

Oh and you're right... U.S is not a democracy... in your crazy mind, who knows, your dream is that U.S become a country like Pakistan, where women wear clothes covering their entire bodies, and only show their eyes. Why don't you go live there? Percet for you. You won't have competition there.

Fly said:

The US is a representative republic. FAILURE again. Thanks for proving you are not Christian or American. So why are you trolling around here lucy?

FlyinHigh

View Profile
Posted : 3 Jan, 2011 05:11 PM

dgrmentor said:

I have totally lost it here.this is now a joke.

Fly said:

Argument by dismissal. FAILURE

dgrimentor said:

clothing and self respect is about women's clothing. I have read to many anti women threads in the ladt 2 months to make me want to barf.

Fly said:

Straw man argument. FAILURE

dgrimentor"

The constitution does give me the right to speak my opinions even if I disagree with somebody else.Tell me to leave is anti- Democratic.

Fly said:

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to a privately owned forum. P.S. The US is not a democracy. FAILURE AGAIN.

dgrimentor said:

dening me of my free speech.

Fly said:

Free speech has nothing to do with you pretending to be Christian when you have shown what you really are. The only one you are fooling is yourself. FAIL AGAIN

Page : 1 2 3 4 5