Author Thread
KiwiMav

View Profile
Using Christ's name in vain.
Posted : 16 Sep, 2013 01:45 AM

Hi, was speak with a lady who said that Christians may not take cursing seriously (I hope that no evil come would from our hearts), however she did say they took blaspheming seriously. In short I told her that I do. Simply she shared that she skips blaspheming and uses a the typical curse words. Thoughts?

KiwiMav

View Profile
Do you need to be free from hostility and anger?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2013 05:55 AM

To answer the thread question - no we do not need to be free of anger. What that looks like - well ask God to give me revelation on that one.

What Godly anger looks like, well not sure but hopefully he will we continue to become closer and become more Christ like so if I do have anger it will be with a Christ like heart.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Can you help me get an idea of this?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2013 05:41 AM

Not sure.

It sounds weird.

Perhaps it's something that he felt he had to do because had a soul tie maybe, and feels he needs to cut ties.

Maybe its about him having commitment issues to the relationship at hand?

But either way, I think that some healthy boundaries might be wise. If comes again, ask him.

Suggest that he needs to be accountable to someone who is a current friend, where the relationship is current and knows him. I personally would think this to be a trust issue and that he should let his wife to be know as well.

Otherwise let him go with the wind.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Why 'Failed' Marriages in the United States
Posted : 30 Jun, 2013 02:57 AM

sounds like you're enjoying a selfish conspiracy theory ;)

KiwiMav

View Profile
Movies are real...
Posted : 23 Jun, 2013 04:46 AM

Has anyone else noticed that people seem to take information in movies and treat them as real. Am I the only one? Do you know anyone that does this? Have you noticed this in media culture or church culture?

KiwiMav

View Profile
Why are there so Many Marriageable Ladies Yet still Single?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2013 04:31 AM

Sorry I disagree with the tone of the message that you are presenting.

There are many good points that you make but most of those swing both ways.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Why 'Failed' Marriages in the United States
Posted : 23 Jun, 2013 04:27 AM

It may be because of the overly individualistic culture which is similar to mine.

KiwiMav

View Profile
God Will Not Give You a Mate That's Compatible
Posted : 9 Feb, 2013 10:47 PM

Thanks JLG, that clip was really good

KiwiMav

View Profile
Exposing the devil with the light of the HOLY spirit
Posted : 12 Nov, 2012 06:15 PM

Dear harry,

So once again I will respond to your challenges if you will respond to my. Expecting it of others yet not providing it yourself is hypocrisy. If you choose not to, pity I was looked forward to discussing the subject.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Exposing the devil with the light of the HOLY spirit
Posted : 12 Nov, 2012 02:47 PM

Dear Harry,

Happy to respond to your challenges, if you respond to my initiate responses. Otherwise stop being a hypocrite.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7