Author Thread
ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
Are Only Certain People Suppose to Engage in 'Spiritual Warfare'? What do you know of God's expectations towards YOU regarding this subject?
Posted : 30 Jun, 2022 06:33 AM

Derek Prince was a heretic.You are off track my friend. You need to learn from the reformers ie John MacArthur, Rc Sproul, Steve Lawson, Alistar Begg. Paul Washer, Voddie Bauchman, Ligioners Ministry.

Spiritual warfare is simply walking in righteousness which means to walk in obedience to Gods word.Spiritual warfare is renewing your mind with scripture and sowing towards the Spirit(scripture) and not the flesh. God has told us in his word that if you resist the devil he will flee from you.

I pray you run to godly expository teaching from the sources I provided. You will be very blessed as you fill your mind with Gods word. Blessings

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
Long distance dating
Posted : 30 Jun, 2022 06:22 AM

Its a terrible idea! Find someone in your local church.

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
Prophet Harry Bethel's Bio
Posted : 9 Jan, 2022 09:42 AM

What inclined you to post a bio of a false new age prophet in the bible discussion section? Do you presume your false prophet posting is above the guidelines?

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
Those posting false doctrine
Posted : 16 Jul, 2021 09:29 AM

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound[a] teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

That time is here and has been for centuries upon centuries! The big one was 300AD with Constantine and the first dopey pope. The works gospel that satan loves so dearly.

Jude 1:18

when they said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow after their own ungodly desires."

Have a very blessed day in the Lord!

Keep watch therefore because your savior is coming soon! Maranantha!

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
🤔 is blasphemy really unpardonable sin or not ❓
Posted : 16 Jul, 2021 09:21 AM

The only unpardonable sin today is denying Christ.

"The blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, specific as it was to the Pharisees’ situation, cannot be duplicated today. Jesus Christ is not on earth, and no one can personally see Jesus perform a miracle and then attribute that power to Satan instead of the Spirit. The only unpardonable sin today is that of continued unbelief. There is no pardon for a person who dies in his rejection of Christ. The Holy Spirit is at work in the world, convicting the unsaved of sin, righteousness, and judgment (John 16:8). If a person resists that conviction and remains unrepentant, then he is choosing hell over heaven. “Without faith it is impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6), and the object of faith is Jesus (Acts 16:31). There is no forgiveness for someone who dies without faith in Christ.

God has provided for our salvation in His Son (John 3:16). Forgiveness is found exclusively in Jesus (John 14:6). To reject the only Savior is to be left with no means of salvation; to reject the only pardon is, obviously, unpardonable.

Many people fear they have committed some sin that God cannot or will not forgive, and they feel there is no hope for them, no matter what they do. Satan would like nothing more than to keep people laboring under that misconception. God gives encouragement to the sinner who is convicted of his sin: “Come near to God and he will come near to you” (James 4:8). “Where sin increased, grace increased all the more” (Romans 5:20). And the testimony of Paul is proof positive that God can and will save anyone who comes to Him in faith (1 Timothy 1:12–17). If you are suffering under a load of guilt today, rest assured that you have not committed the unpardonable sin. God is waiting with open arms. Jesus’ promise is that “he is able to save completely those who come to God through him” (Hebrews 7:25). Our Lord will never fail. “Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation” (Isaiah 12:2)."gotquestions.org

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
😉👍👨‍🍳🍰 salvation is as simple as abc123 -- piece of cake ❗
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 04:46 PM

Amen . Today is the day of salvation! |

God commands all people to repent. Acts 17:30 The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent,

Romans 10:9-10

9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

True salvation must include both repentance and faith . Both are given by the Father.

2Corinth7:

10For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.

1Peter3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, 5 who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Have a blessed day :)

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
Abortion or Trust God
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 04:14 PM

Abortion is quite literally murder of the innocent. Over 63 million since 1973 in USA. But the wickedness is increasing just as God told us in his holy word! Abortion was the leading global cause of death in 2020 with 42.7 million killed. Isnt that horrific?

It grieves my soul.

Proverbs 24:11-12

11 Rescue those who are being taken away to death;

hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter.

12 If you say, “Behold, we did not know this,”

does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?

Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it,

and will he not repay man according to his work?

Is it any wonder that God is judging this land? Romans 1:18-36

God bless you :)

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
THE OLDER MEN ONLY ADS
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 04:02 PM

I have brave as my browser and duck duck go as my search option. I dont see the disgusting worldly ads you all are talking about.

Brave is very safe and blocks alot of "dung". One can never be too cautious online.

Have a blessed day:)

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
God's children
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 03:57 PM

Amen sister! It is a common misconception to those who do not base their opinions on Gods truth alone.

John 1:12

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,

Romans 8:14

For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Have a very blessed day:)

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
☹️👎🚫 TARNISHED HALO : Jesus is not Michael the archangel
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 03:50 PM

@Marcouse;

You are kidding right? Sarcasm? Please tell me it is so! smh......

Page : 1 2