Author Thread
KellyBean

View Profile
CALLING ALL GEEKS =)
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 05:55 PM

Hey, what's up? This is random, but how many of you guys like reading comics? Like Marvel comics? I totally do! They art is so cool! And they have cool storylines too. hehe :applause:

KellyBean

View Profile
House MD
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 05:42 PM

House is a good show, but it could probably do without the atheist part. That last episode they had before they stopped showing them for the holidays was seriously insulting >:(

KellyBean

View Profile
the pet peeve vs. the turn on
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 02:33 PM

Turn Ons...(I hate that term, but anyway...)

Apperance: A little rugged, facial hair look

Blue eyes

Dark Hair

Tall

In good shape

Personality: Sweet as can be but tough as nails

Loving, cuddily

Polite

And most of all......FUNNY!!! :yay:

Turn Offs....

Arrogant, selfish, rude, looks at other women, lack of common sense, overly concerned about self apparence or apparence of me, um, yeah

KellyBean

View Profile
How come I'm ignored a lot?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 01:56 PM

Guys aren't the only ones who get ignored. And to me, that "I don't think we'd make a good match" button seems kinda mean. But maybe they ignore because you live to far away, or your to old for them, etc. In anycase, sometimes it's just best to not say anything

KellyBean

View Profile
Barack
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 01:22 PM

What I find hard to believe is that christians out there can support a man who supports killing babies and euthanasizing old people. Oh, and stealing our God given freedom. And for those who believe he is a good image of America, you need to read America's history, and what it fought to accomplish. Hussian Obama thinks the American Constitution that has held us strong for 200 years is flawed!!!!!!! . He is NOT even remotely close to being a good image for us!!!!!!!

P.S. He's LIKE this...:devil: but isn't that. lol. Just eeeeval.

KellyBean

View Profile
Did God Create Ray Boltz Gay?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 01:14 PM

all I have to say is that the bible points out in sooo many areas that leading the life of a homosexual is wrong. God destroyed a whole city for it! So what does that tell you? They can come up with all the "facts" and scientific research they want. They're not going to find what they want, and if they do, they're lying.

KellyBean

View Profile
Favorite Actors/Actresses...
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 01:09 PM

Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr....very hot, and very good at acting! lol :yay:

KellyBean

View Profile
I'm always paranoid.....
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 12:49 PM

....that I don't understand the way I should about Jesus. Here's how I understand him...

When it is said Son of God, they mean, Jesus, the man, is the son. He is the son because Jesus was born without a biological father, into a virgin woman. Now everyone has a soul, and so instead of Jesus having a soul like any other man, he has the Christ, or God. So if I look at it is as a soul, God is his soul because he is God. I understand the sacrifice. My father told me that in the old testament (because honestly I've only read parts of genesis and the new testament) animals were sacrificed so god forgave the people of their sins. But Jesus was sacrificed so no man would ever have to do that again. So that believing in what he did would forgive us and save us.

So...the beginning part of that paragraph...Am I on the right track?

KellyBean

View Profile
Scriptures that get you through it!
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 12:32 PM

Matthew 17:20

"...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed....nothing will be impossible for you."

This gives me comfort because so many times I have doubts, and confusion, and worry my faith is just not as strong as it should be. But knowing that God still excepts me, even with faith that is small really makes me feel better, and not loose hope. :applause:

KellyBean

View Profile
Just something I've always wondered about.
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 12:26 PM

Onto the reward comment. See, many people try to do extra things for rewards in heaven. Honestly, I'm more worried about getting my foot in the door, rather than worrying about rewards. As long as I can enter heaven, I'll be happy:applause:

Page : 1 2