Author Thread
Ferngirl

View Profile
How come I'm ignored a lot?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 02:44 PM

That's the major difference, I am not religious! Never claimed to be! Religion is man made designed to control the masses. I have a personal and spiritual relationship with God, through Jesus Christ - John 3:3 and I am guided by the holy Spirit when I reach and ask. That;s correct I am with God, fully and utterly and like I said in one of the very first posts - God know's my heart. I don't have to explain myself to any human on this earth whatsoever and if I want to fancy big, beefy, tough black men and even explain my reasons further if I so choose, then that's up to me. Just one more thing - don't presume - it makes one's ignorance appear worse. I have two older mentors actually and one is my pastors wife and she tell'sme I have lerned more in 4 months than many others in 20 years and I a doing a great job in progression - SO THERE! :-P

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 02:19 PM

I was saved and baptised on the 22nd August last year, so I have been a Christian for 4 months

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 02:04 PM

@2sparr

Patronise, call me, rip me to shreds if it makes you feel better. Your constant ranting is ousting you to everyone anyway. You're just obviously one of those dudes who always thinks he is right and has to have the last word.

Prob jealous coz I'd never look at someone like you in a million years coz yr uncool, not hot, old, grumpy, a moaner and a know it all - oh yeah n yr not black n beefy n over six foot!

If I wasn't a new Christian, you'd have been highly publicly humiliated at what I would have previously written back in the day, but I am blessed so will rise up and fall back from this negative.

What is right for you in your world DOES NOT MAKE you the source of wisdom and truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light and if you weren't so hot headed and aggrivated, you would have seen fit in God's truth and gone off to pray on this thread like I did and ask Holy Spirit to guide you on what to say.

Here's a tip for you Mr. Dish out advice when no-one asked for it - get on yr knees and pray and reject yr spirit of ego!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 01:08 PM

@God's handiwork. You have read me 100 percent correctly and since I have prayed I see that God does have my back as I said and knew as he sent you to explain things and make it all good again. I wanted to holla at them just exactly what you wrote. I even tried to heal it with a prayer and then was attacked again. It's ok, it's not them, it's the devil trying me through them, but I won't bite the bait as I want to go to heaven. We are taught to love the sinner and hate the sin. Again I say that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I take all thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ. amen

And for the record, black men only, over 6 foot and must also be exceptionally good looking too ;-)

Twosparrows, I descern you carry a spirit of ego and a need to be in charge. I will pray for you! all you others - do and say what you will. Jesus is my home boi!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 11:04 AM

Two sparrow - how dare you! God forgive you! that was a live holy prayer!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 10:04 AM

Give it a rest everyone from now! I would NEVER wish to create disharmony. Therefore I intercede as I ask you jesus to come with me to the father as i say Dear daddy, please heal this discussion. Come Holy Spirit we need you.

I order you away from this thread and website devil in the mighty name of Jesus and I declare that no weapon formed against this thread or site shall prosper. As it is said it is done. Thankyou Father. Please bless and protect all members and I cover us all in the blood of the lamb of God for peace, blessings in abundance, wisdom, knowledge, kindness and patience.

And all God's people say

amen!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 08:58 AM

@ Cobbler - yes you hit the nail on the head, I want a big tough, tall, broad black man to make me safe! And no Im not making friends with him, he's mean!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 08:31 AM

@jjar THANKYOU VERY MUCH! I was only reaching to the original man who posted - yes - I just thank God that he has my back and understands me. I was muddled up as this is supposed to be a Christian site - the main reason I came on here as I thought it would be a cool place to meet good Christian men being recently baptised. I know I have a lot to learn in scripture but I also know I have a good heart and correct temperament. If I want to fall in love with a big tall black men, then, yes, it is my preference and that's what I desire and I know God will bring him for me.

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 06:12 AM

What's wrong with someone that's, say, 5'9"? He would still be half a foot taller than you. Why pick 6'0" as the arbitrary cutoff point?

I dont fancy shawty's physically! A big broad, tall man makes me feels safe to be on his arm being his babygirl and I have suffered much abuse in the past. If I want a tall black man to reassure me emotionally, then that's my choice! The bigger and taller they are, the safer I feel with them against this cynical and ugly society in which we live in the real world!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 01:29 PM

@ Marikashome, thankyou your answer makes sense to me! God bless!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5