Author Thread
Ciderbooks

View Profile
why do so many men refuse to post their photo
Posted : 12 Aug, 2020 10:08 PM

Of course, I understand every man so different. Their actions are the manifestation of an amalgamation of subliminal, psychological forces in conjunction with their conscious motives, incident or deceptive. No one person can speak for all men.

God bless

Ciderbooks

View Profile
why do so many men refuse to post their photo
Posted : 12 Aug, 2020 08:55 PM

Maybe because men put more value in what they do\produce rather then how the look. A picture doesn't reflect who they are, or capture the essance of their character, yet holds the power to be the source of romantic rejection. In general, I think men just don't know how to take complementy, attractive pictures, so maybe they think "why try if I know my picture will stink", "why would I play a losing game?". Women on the other hand generally, I think, can capture who they are better in an image then men. Plus every women has a God-given beauty that is captivating to men, which a picture can capture. I don't think it's entirely reciprocal, and men know that. Perhaps, men think having no image will create more mystery thereby putting their conversational skills, wit, personally and accomplishments on center stage rather the appearance, which men value more and hope their women values more as well.