Author Thread
Jhr58

View Profile
Financially
Posted : 16 Jul, 2020 01:25 AM

One thing I forgot to mention I have found most women are looking for a financial relationship, do others agree? or is it just me? It seems you need to be be able to fly her around the world.

It's almost the first thing I see in every bio. Have a home in Florida, a gulf Membership, go out to high-class dining and some require you have a jet to fly them around, really? Is that the new relationship status of today?

It seems if you're a man without most of these means it's a deal-breaker.

Is their any down to earth women left today?

Jhr58

View Profile
Cons
Posted : 16 Jul, 2020 12:47 AM

Do you women get hit with mostly cons?

I have tried the dating site thing on and off for 2 years, this is the last one I have tryed and will pay for. I don't need to pay to be aggravated and wast my time. "But." I will say, this site stays on top of the con game, all others just let it go on. I have even had the website workers try to act as if they were a woman to get me to resign I fell for it once, but when I went to chat with her she and all others disappeared.. Lol.. I felt like a fool, after that, I then was wise enough to catch them in the act and they were bold enough to offer me free matches.. Lol, what a joke! At least I could laugh at them when they knew thay we're busted!

All in all, I find the website dating thing frustrating and it seems to be a wast of time, I have had 3 dates in 3 years, all lied to me and deceived me as well, and we're disasters.

It's my guess the women have it easier at least going out for a date or getting a date. Im not saying thay are any better than what I have experienced. Most men are a mess today.

So i guess my question is." Is it just me? Or is this the norm today with people they seem so jaded, even when you're able to talk to someone close to you.

Are men the same?

And do women run into the same problems i have?