Author Thread
Tj1977^

View Profile
Being divorced, a special situation. (Warning tmi!!)
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 05:24 AM

Ok I'm good on this subject!! Woo hoo I figured out a few things I feel likeca dork But Im ok!!!

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jul, 2020 01:35 PM

Thanks

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 11 Jul, 2020 05:43 AM

Thanks

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 04:32 PM

Really dude? Before you make a statment like that why not ask first? Yes I have said too much but there's alot more to the story then you know. Like I said in a previous reply all she wanted was a house from me. Nothing more.

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 9 Jul, 2020 09:06 AM

FatherSonHolySprit, I may not act or sound like it but your post I have been ripping myself apart over for the last 15 years. Because I didn't take marrage seriously enough and at the time I married out of peer pressure thinking I could make it all workout? Well it didn't. What am I suppost to do? I did the repent and move on as far as getting back together with her she never wanted to be married in the first place she just wanted a house and I was a patsy. So to make good on my marrage covent with God by the way your talking is to ask for her forgiveness take her house shopping, buy the house, and pay her bills, while I live on my own somplace else and not contact her?

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 7 Jul, 2020 11:03 AM

Iron sharpens Iron and a wise man embrases correction? Never apologize! How to be clean about this yes fornication is a sin so is lying. Hindsight is 20/20 thats why they don't make glasses to fit yer butt. What I'm trying to get at is ho big of a turn off being a devorced virgin is?

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 04:28 PM

Moonlight7 I tottaly agree! Beside it being biblical. But should it at least be talked about?

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 10:34 AM

We were pushed in to marrage by peer pressure

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 10:34 AM

At the time the church I was at was booming! We had a youth and young adult groups were exploding and couples getting married and having kids. And peer pressure from part of the pastoral staff pressured us to get married because we were good friends. And before we were married and intmacy relationship stuff came up she played the old skool religon card "Save it till were married" card. Then after we were married she rewrote it "I married leave me alone don't touch me"

Tj1977^

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 10:33 AM

At the time the church I was at was booming! We had a youth and young adult groups were exploding and couples getting married and having kids. And peer pressure from part of the pastoral staff pressured us to get married because we were good friends. And before we were married and intmacy relationship stuff came up she played the old skool religon card "Save it till were married" card. Then after we were married she rewrote it "I married leave me alone don't touch me"

Page : 1 2