Author Thread
Passionfruit720

View Profile
What's wrong with older men?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 03:06 PM

Physical attraction plays a major role in the dating game. More so online where anyone can be anyone they want to be even imaginary. With millions of people to choose from, there has to be a filter of sorts and age is the easiest to control as is location. But even those can be faked as well. But looks don't lie. Even if you say you're 30 years old and you look like a grandfather, no one will believe you. But thanks to video calls, that can easily be verified.

When you're young and you have the whole world to look forward to, why bother with people you don't think you'll get along with? There's that generation gap and you might not be on the same frequency, Unless they're looking for a father figure or a sugar daddy.

I don't like to elaborate on the obvious because it might hurt other people who are in denial about having reached that point. It all goes back to you. Why do you prefer women 12 years your junior or even younger? The answer to that might be their answer to you.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
What's wrong with older men?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 05:25 AM

Same reason as your choice of younger women? It's a matter of preference and better left unsaid.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Is this site just a site for scammer or what?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2021 11:49 PM

I take offense on how you view the world. I am from the Philippines and I'm not a scammer. True, there are a lot of scammers in online dating but it's unfair to be tagged as a scammer just because they are not from western countries. Consider yourself lucky that women take time to communicate with you. Others doesn't even get a response. As Jayzee pointed out, you can choose not to be contacted by women outside your country. But then, you will be limited to people from Canada and you'll miss the chance of being contacted by people from the US and you wouldn't like that, I believe, despite the fact that you would also need to take a plane to go there and both countries are far apart. And so, if someone from the US contact you, then they definitely are scammers, according to your definition of scammers. Anyways, back to your question, as there are many scammers in online dating, there are also legitimate people out there looking for the love of their life. If one can't find him or her in nearby places, maybe they're somewhere far?

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Scenario: your wife was just grilled by your atheist eldery parents, for being Christian. Your reaction?
Posted : 19 Jan, 2021 07:17 PM

*his

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Scenario: your wife was just grilled by your atheist eldery parents, for being Christian. Your reaction?
Posted : 19 Jan, 2021 07:16 PM

There's always a middle ground. One doesn't have to be combative to fight for what he or she believes in. It's a matter of respecting what others believe. It can be an opportunity to let Jesus be known to unbelievers. Be an example on how it is to be a Christian.

But yeah, the man has to support her wife. She's the one who will be living with him, not his parents. They're supposed to start a family of their own.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 12:46 PM

That's so hilarious. Probably a site for kinky people. The developers must just be having a kick on finding people preoccupied with those thiughts or like minded people? It goes against my moral senses though. It's like objectifying a person as nothing more than a walking erec8ion. There's more to a relationship than that. That's a topic that ought to be discussed in private.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Is it the attitude of a real man?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2020 05:03 PM

He is Indian and I assume english is a second language just like you. He's trying to communicate thru a common language that you both understand. Speaking in a different language that he clearly does not understand defeats the purpose of communication.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
What is the best way to ask a girl you fancy out...!
Posted : 19 Dec, 2020 05:49 PM

Somehow, your question reminds me of The Big Bang Theory. It's a sitcom about 4 socially awkward guys and how they go about their lives.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Why do "Christian" women think its ok to be discourteous?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2020 03:52 PM

Some messages are just not worth replying to. They'd say hi and nothing else. When you look at their profile, nothing. So what's there to talk about? Sometimes, it's easier to just ignore than to reject someone directly. It's simply saying you're not her type, let's not waste time, it won't go anywhere...those are things that's difficult to say. That's just reality and it means go find someone else. For the uninitiated, it would be a culture shock because that's not how it works face to face. But online, it's a different thing. We are all strangers. And people may just have no time for chit chat with someone they know they wouldn't meet in person. And it's easier to ignore strangers when you're not face to face.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
"My Ex is a Great Guy"...
Posted : 4 Nov, 2020 04:13 AM

Looks like those women haven't really moved in. One doesn't go around talking about their ex. If you're looking for someone to talk about your ex, you don't go to a dating site. A counselor is more like it.

Page : 1 2 3