Author Thread
Passionfruit720

View Profile
Are Concubines the new Girlfriends?
Posted : 9 Sep, 2021 11:21 AM

I don't think that's allowed for Christians. But for Muslims, you can have many wives if you can support them together with your offsprings.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Should I just let this flow naturally
Posted : 9 Sep, 2021 11:03 AM

I find your post funny. You're too serious, my dear, and too self conscious. I guess, being attracted to someone triggers that reaction. Talk about teenagers toward their crush. I say, there's nothing more effective in breaking the ice than to make him smile or laugh.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Need advice on my younger brother who is dating
Posted : 5 Jun, 2021 08:27 PM

Just allow him to learn the ropes. Your mom tried to talk to him but the decision is still his. He'll learn in time.

As for the age gap, it is not for us to judge the woman. Bet you haven't met her. You just disliked her because she's older.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Guy Expressing His Love Within A Month.. Red Flag?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 03:21 PM

Scary. Must be a psycho with security issues.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Are there any Non-Feminist REAL Christian women here?
Posted : 1 May, 2021 08:07 PM

Are there any non-chauvinist REAL Christian men here?

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Dating...
Posted : 29 Apr, 2021 09:44 AM

Funny. You made my day. It's hilarious but there's a grain of truth to it, though I must say it's exaggerated but that's how it is - to make your point.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Maybe nobody will ever want me
Posted : 17 Feb, 2021 03:03 PM

Hey Morgan. Stop complaining and do something about it. If you don't have a job, find a job. If you're overweight, exercise and eat healthy. Make things happen. Only you can help yourself. Take baby steps if you have to. Just do something about your situation. Nothing can be accomplished if you don't work on it.

Yeah, God loves you. But do you love yourself? If you love yourself, be a better person. Work on becoming better until you become the best. It's your gift to yourself and it can give you a feeling of accomplishment. Never mind what others think of you. They don't matter. What matters is the people who loves you. Start with what you have and slowly challenge yourself outside your comfort zone.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Do all active healthy women overlook active healthy men if they are narrow framed and not ripped?
Posted : 7 Feb, 2021 04:30 PM

Profiles and pictures do not always show the type of person a man or woman is. So that's why you need to get to know the person first before you can gauge if you're compatible or not.

True, looks matter especially online because there are many people to choose from and it could be a daunting task to filter everyone. But after that initial filter, some dig deeper to find out more about the person. Some because not everyone is looking for that one special partner. Others are just looking for cheap thrills or someone to talk with. That's when one reads the profile which doesn't always show the type of person the poster is. So a conversation is needed to get to know a person.

Women have different standards for men. It's not always the looks that matters at the end of the day. Physical attraction plays a major role at the beginning of a relationship. Afterwards, comes the traits that could make or break a relationship. That's the most important thing to determine you're compatible or not. Then of course, if the relationship is worth fighting for, then the couple will have to work on keeping the relationship.

I'll let you in on one little secret to win a woman although it's a no brainer. Look presentable. You may not be ripped nor insanely handsome but the way you present yourself gives a huge impression. Maybe by just being neat or the way you carry yourself in your clothes makes one attractive. If you exude confidence, then that's a girl magnet. As a bonus, have a sense of humor. If you can make her laugh, that's a sure win. It dispels any awkwardness and makes you both open up. But that's just for starters. It's the character that really matters.

Good luck.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 1 Feb, 2021 04:14 PM

This site changes one's age through the years according to your birthday. So if you register on this site when you were 20, the next year it will automatically add one more year to your age on your profile on the birthdate that you registered with. Others somehow found a way to tweak with it and change their birthdays on a whim. Talk about security breaches.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
Do all active healthy women overlook active healthy men if they are narrow framed and not ripped?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2021 07:21 PM

No one is perfect and perfection is not expected. If a woman wants a ripped guy, it means she's equally sexy. Perhaps you wanted someone in that category so you got frustrated.

It's not advisable for you to change into someone you're not if you're not happy with it. A rejection means one less person to consider and she's not the one for you. You'll find your perfect match in time.

Page : 1 2 3