Author Thread
starksiron

View Profile
Should Christians base their partner selection on appearance alone?
Posted : 26 Jan, 2024 06:25 PM

That's what the bible says but it's not the CHOICE of human here on cdff. That's why it ended to divorce or separation because of human CHOICE not on what the bible says. PHYSICAL LOOKS and CHARACTER are different, many times Character don't match with LOOKS. 90% prefer the looks,only 10% follow what the bible says.

starksiron

View Profile
Posted : 26 Jan, 2024 06:24 PM

That's what the bible says but it's not the CHOICE of human here on cdff. That's why it ended to divorce or separation because of human CHOICE not on what the bible says. PHYSICAL LOOKS and CHARACTER are different, many times Character don't match with LOOKS. 90% prefer the looks,only 10% follow what the bible says.

starksiron

View Profile
Posted : 26 Jan, 2024 06:10 PM

The reality is 90% of CHRISTIAN men and women based their choices of attraction by LOOKS...

Only 10% remain based on CHARACTER.

We all have given an opportunity here at cdff it's our choice to be opened to the opportunity.

Never ask GOD, WHY you still haven't found the one or your forever? Because of CHOICE

starksiron

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 22 Dec, 2023 06:21 PM

Maybe some guys are intimidated to you because you are a good looking person. How can you say you are unattractive? What is your choice?

starksiron

View Profile
Why should Men pursue if...
Posted : 19 Dec, 2023 06:35 PM

Also women look at photo first...We cannot know a person by just attracted to photo or by just reading a profile, scammers can also put an attracted profile info and attracted photos...Talk to the person...

starksiron

View Profile
Why Do Most Girls/Women/Ladies on CDFF Not Detail Racial Preference on their Profiles?
Posted : 12 Jun, 2023 09:31 AM

I agree with what you are trying to point out. CDFF is worldwide dating site but some people here don't specify that they want a partner with the same country as they have or mostly from the West. Majority of women here like to find a partner in their own country or from the West. they don't like LDR. that is based on my observation.

starksiron

View Profile
How can you build?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2023 07:31 PM

Girls, let us face the reality how can a true christian woman build friendship or get to know the person based on looks?

If you answer i don't based on looks, u r part of 2%,

starksiron

View Profile
If he is interested he will....
Posted : 7 May, 2023 05:30 AM

Some profile of women mentioned " message me if interested or Ask to know more about" but when you message it will not reply or it will reply with uninteresting message or they don't feel about you...It's not about "feeling"...to know the person it's a constant communication...friendship or feeling to a person can be developed. Just a feedback.

starksiron

View Profile
This guy overmessages me, should I respond
Posted : 6 May, 2023 11:48 PM

Always remember, there are many scammers and fake account here at cdff so be very careful with whom you communicate. God gave you a spirit of discernment.

starksiron

View Profile
Ladies, how do you know you are not match if you haven't talk to a peraon? (Just aking, let me see your thoughts)
Posted : 25 Jan, 2023 04:26 PM

It maybe your first screening by looking what is written in the profile but it is very important to talk to a person.

Discernment comes not by just looking at the profile, know a person by the words that comes out from his/her mouth. Remember "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" - matt 12:34

Page : 1 2