Author Thread
starksiron

View Profile
Ladies, how do you know you are not match if you haven't talk to a peraon? (Just aking, let me see your thoughts)
Posted : 25 Jan, 2023 04:26 PM

It maybe your first screening by looking what is written in the profile but it is very important to talk to a person.

Discernment comes not by just looking at the profile, know a person by the words that comes out from his/her mouth. Remember "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" - matt 12:34

starksiron

View Profile
Ladies, how do you know you are not match if you haven't talk to a peraon? (Just aking, let me see your thoughts)
Posted : 17 Jan, 2023 03:32 PM

Women too but not all

starksiron

View Profile
Posted : 15 Jan, 2023 08:34 PM

That's what i noticed here at CDFF they based their match thru photo

starksiron

View Profile
Posted : 15 Jan, 2023 03:05 PM

Let me see your thoughts

starksiron

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2022 11:15 PM

things i noticed here at CDFF, as i compare to other site, the other site don't have limitations when it comes to "age limit" in choosing, maybe it depends on how human accept other human being.

starksiron

View Profile
A complement to Ukrainian and Russian federation and the likes
Posted : 23 Oct, 2022 05:28 PM

I just want to thank our sisters from ukraine, russian federation, and with the same ethnicity. They are very accomodating, they are not snobbish, they reply when you chat them that's why i really want to make friends with them. If you are from these countries. Thank you and praying for your safety.

starksiron

View Profile
Any positive feedback/experience on this site?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2020 05:53 PM

Positive and negative. but focus on the positive side there are many positive and true Christian people here. and also there are many scammers.

Page : 1 2