Author Thread
seeking66

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 04:54 PM

I agree riveroflife1

I bet God is pleased with her choice of words for another Christian.

I hope she hasn't just cleaned her windows in her glass house,,,by now they are are broken from her slanderous words.

Please, my fellow brothers and sisters.....PEACE!!!

seeking66

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 04:34 PM

Paul, Excellent topic and I am impressed by the amount of time you have put in it....Thank You.

I am only 5 years into knowing God and His Son Jesus so I will not be able to respond in a equally Spiritualy expressful way.

I beleive a person should know in their heart and soul that they will bring into the light events in their past that may affect another's decision as whether or not to pursue a serious relationship with that person.

"I don't kiss till the third date"...maybe we should apply this rule to our conversations with people until we get a better understanding of their new life in Christ.

Our past is our past, as God has forgiven us for ALL our sins and cleansed our souls of ALL our sins so shall a true christian take into account that a person has recognised their sins, failures and deeds done wrong and see them for the "New skin of Christ" they have put in faith for a God filled life.

Yes, eventually atleast the "bad" things should be told, but only after each person has an understandibg of who they are now. A day at a time, a piece of the pas at a time.

I hope this will help anyone who may read it..I am not a journalist..I am a "babe" in Christ.

Blessings to all, Todd