Author Thread
sweetspirit500

View Profile
what is on his mind?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2012 10:44 PM

yes sophie..at least i have people who can identify with me :)

sweetspirit500

View Profile
what is on his mind?
Posted : 15 Nov, 2012 06:18 AM

thanks for your reply grace...:)

sweetspirit500

View Profile
what is on his mind?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2012 07:42 AM

thanks for your encouragement letthismind..

i was wondering because I know i did not write anything rude and was always happy in my letters..:)

hmmm...perhaps is God's way of telling me not that person ..

sweetspirit500

View Profile
what is on his mind?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2012 08:24 PM

thanks for the reply ..perhaps you are right..

i

sweetspirit500

View Profile
what is on his mind?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2012 07:39 AM

Hi..

Been here awhile. Met some nice people in here as well as strange people.

But here's the main thing i'm wondering..I received letters from guys who wrote to me and when I replied , they did not reply back ...some took awhile to write then disappeared..I wonder what is happening? i wonder what do these people think?

sweetspirit500

View Profile
Daily communication
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 09:13 PM

I think that you are right..if he's serious with you..he should at least take the effort to email you or something..But of course if he's busy with work..you should give him sometime to reply but at least he replied within a week or so. Due to this is a long distance relationship, a good communication is very important to sustain the relationship.

sweetspirit500

View Profile
My thoughts on this site
Posted : 22 Jan, 2012 01:22 AM

Well i agree with you..But ,for my case, I've tried to return my messages by politely saying we are not good match and once i got a reply that says i 'm racist and even said I have to repent.I was dumbfounded. The polite message was from cdff and i just forward it in order to send the message across politely and what I've got back in return really puzzled me. It seems like ignoring is a better option.

sweetspirit500

View Profile
Christian / Secular music
Posted : 5 Sep, 2011 01:43 AM

I just read a christian book talking a bit on music..we got to be careful when listening to secular music because some may have demonic influence.I read a testimony where a teenange girl was being possessed by a demon as she listens to a lot of CDs that she receive as a gift from friends and strangers.

About Christian music ,i think there are lots of nice Christian songs..my favourite is Don Moen,Bob Fitts,Hillsongs, and mostly 80's and 90's songs..

To me, i think what matters most is our Heart towards God when we sing..it is not so much on how loud we bang the instruments..God sees our heart even if we sing the wrong key or play the wrong note..it doesn't matter.In the end it's our heart that counts!

I remembered i was so nervous, the last minute i was told to worship lead in cg..I played a few wrong chords and i really thought it was a disaster,but everyone told me they felt refreshed after the worship.It is God's presence there changed the atmosphere.

Hope my coment helps :)

sweetspirit500

View Profile
Any girls in love with Jesus?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 07:58 PM

i agree with apple bottom jeans that an e-mail is better than a wink...a wink sound a bit impolite and naughty..haha..that's my opinion..

however, i found that this site may also have some scammers..we have to be very careful .

by the way, this is my first time posting in a forum..haha

sweetspirit500

View Profile
A big bad wolf in sheep's clothing
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 08:42 PM

wow..thanks for sharing...:) it's kinda creepy