Author Thread
Contented_

View Profile
exchanging 🏆🥇accolades for alka-seltzer 🤒 the tummy aches that come with being a christian
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 01:36 PM

Good words for us all to remember.

Contented_

View Profile
Is age an issue
Posted : 11 Mar, 2024 07:13 AM

Hahaha !!!

Never thought of that ...

Contented_

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 12:25 PM

Not exactly sure what it means LD ... but got a feeling she aint gonna join your fan club !!

🤣🤣

Contented_

View Profile
Is age an issue
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 12:19 PM

WnT - I looked into "The Fan Club".

There's an application form that must be completed ... along with three references. If you meet the designated criteria you'll be interviewed by a panel of Three Greek Scholars (because the Three Wise Men are not available).

If successful, then and only then, will you be taught ....... The Secret Handshake.

Contented_

View Profile
Is age an issue
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 05:53 AM

Lol ... Not a problem brother ... but I might remove you from my Christmas card list ... 🤣

Contented_

View Profile
May god bless you all
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 06:10 PM

Welcome ... another Canadian !!!!

Contented_

View Profile
Out of context, out of context
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 02:20 PM

I enjoyed that article ... thanks LD.

Contented_

View Profile
having troubles with some other homeless
Posted : 29 Feb, 2024 05:06 PM

It's bothersome to hear you're being tormented by others ... on top of the afflictions you already carry. I will certainly be praying for you HC. You're such a fine contributor to the forum ... God bless you brother.

Contented_

View Profile
I’ve been critical of Southern Baptists especially in recent years but this Southern Baptist is spot on. Article posted only for serious students of Theology
Posted : 24 Feb, 2024 07:19 AM

Good article, thanks for posting.

Contented_

View Profile
WHEN WE CONSIDER ALL THE BILLIONS WASTED TRYING TO PROVE EVOLUTION—WHY HAVEN’T EVOLUTIONSTS COME UP WITH AN EXPLANATION FOR MALE AND FEMALE⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 5 Jan, 2024 06:59 AM

Good points.

I also wonder how specific food evolved to accommodate each stage of the various transitions.

I guess it's the Evolutionary Drive Thru Window.

😁😁

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7