Author Thread
afatgymrat

View Profile
Interracial Dating
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 11:26 PM

I was created through an interracial relationship.

I am open to it. I know a lot of guys open to it. You'll be fine!

afatgymrat

View Profile
Why continuing to message?
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 11:24 PM

It comes down to timing.

If a guy sends a message and a woman responds that she is not interested, then it is a direct and clear rejection.

If he messages her and there is no response, then it does not mean she is not interested.

I have messaged women once and then try again many months later and they have resulted in dates. It comes down to timing. Some people (men and women both) simply are dedicated to one person at a time and don't want to lead on or waste a second person's time, but they are sometimes not in the position to know what to say or out of fear that they may ruin a future date or receive a negative response.

afatgymrat

View Profile
why do guys run away from a celebate woman?
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 11:16 PM

I think it comes down to personal values. The type of men that you may be referring to probably don't have respect for women or themselves.

Like many others that posted above, I share their experience that this sounds unheard of, but recently I came across the topic of infidelity being common within the military with some guys I was training with and it was a common view that they preferred experienced women over having to "teach" or have bad intimacy.