Author Thread
lKingsprincess

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 01:22 PM

Dear Paul,

Maybe a little at a time. I certainly wouldn't share every detail of my past. Not all at once anyway. I may scare a decent guy off. I'm pretty sure I would. But I truly believe you were in the right. I don't know. But it seems your heart was in the right.she just isnt ready maybe. who knows.

lKingsprincess

View Profile
Fighting addiction try this...Remember faith of a mustard seed
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 01:11 PM

Try this. Reformeres Unaminous. RU.

lKingsprincess

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 01:09 PM

Excuse me "truthslinger" I am an American Christian.There are true American Christians.Just because we don't put ourselves out there like your Bikini beauty in Paul's letter doesnt mean we don't exist.I am a true child of God.Check your scripture sir.I would never doubt that we exist in your land either.God is everywhere.

I believe you are Christian probably but I would never argue if they exist in a land that God created.

Carolyn

lKingsprincess

View Profile
Can dating sites find you a mate?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 12:56 PM

Well I don't really know if two people can find love in sites like this.But this one seems to be different than other "Christian" sites I've been to.Some people just don't understand that when you say you are a Christian that you really are a Christian.Living and breathing.Which means that my life has been altered,interupted you might say.They don't understand.

In here although I still find some questionable I see alot more who could be.But like Paul says,not till you meet do you really know for sure.And still time is needed.

Carolyn