Author Thread
Monique86

View Profile
Just Missing You
Posted : 9 Mar, 2015 11:59 PM

He's back? Yay, that is awesome!!!!!!

Monique86

View Profile
Is Long Distance Dating still possible between people from different countries and locations?
Posted : 24 Jan, 2015 05:45 AM

:excited: I just saw all my typos due to my phone.... :(

Monique86

View Profile
Is Long Distance Dating still possible between people from different countries and locations?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2014 02:30 AM

Hey Adam. Well, in my opinion, I do believe long distance relationships are possible only when the two parties commit to the relationship equallyand make it work. There has to be that ccommitment of future marriage, especially for Christians to take the relationshi in gear. I was ina llong distance relationship with my first relationship a very long time ago...Because of certain situations and mistakes on my part, I don't like long distance relationships because I want to actually do stuff with my gut, and with longdistance, I rarely possible...However, if the two parties commit to seeing each other every few months, I believe it can work. Blessings.

Monique86

View Profile
Just want to share
Posted : 15 Oct, 2014 03:23 AM

What a testimony and blessing! Wow, this just reassures me that God loves his children so much. Thank you for being a blessing!

Monique86

View Profile
Just Missing You
Posted : 25 Sep, 2014 12:32 AM

Awwww, I love this. Not the hurt, but the feelings behind your words. I've been through it, and it's not fun...Time will heal. I love you!!!!!!