Author Thread
Onehalf

View Profile
.COMPROMISING.
Posted : 16 May, 2011 07:24 AM

Amen soluvable

:boxing:

I agree with that! Its your relationship with God and only the two of you know exactly what the siuation is.

Since I have chosen to live for God and gave my live and spirit to him, it's amazing and at the same time confrontating. I felt his love for me, but when I did wrong things I felt the distance between me and him. So Ive learned compromising is not an option! Because when I wanted to regret about the faults I made.. I didnt feel that I had sincerly regret about it. because I chose to do wrong. On the moments I prayed and had regret I didnt had that connection with him.. It felt terrible!

Since a few days I have decided that I cant be a compromiser for any longer. I had sincerly regret and Jesus forgave my sins. Hallelujah!I asked Jesus to come and live in my heart. He is cleaning up now..:)

I feel great now. Compromising is not an option! Live for the Lord is everything you need.:bow:

God bless u all!

Onehalf

View Profile
The best work a Christian can do
Posted : 3 May, 2011 02:48 PM

You can send me an email if you'd like to take action in this idea you have! [email protected]

Hope to hear from you!

Onehalf

View Profile
How Knowing God Changed Me pt.1
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:42 AM

Wonderfull!

God bless you!:peace:

Onehalf

View Profile
.COMPROMISING.
Posted : 3 May, 2011 12:48 AM

Ive been reading the bible and praying to God, The Holy Spirit and Jesus. He does not accept compromising. I have to change and I have to do it now. Because Jesus has not been crusified so that I can drink a beer or any other alcoholic drinks. He gave his Son for us so that when we make mistakes we can be saved.

If you read this and you have the time to pray for me I would appreciate it.

:hearts:God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit:hearts:

Onehalf

View Profile
.COMPROMISING.
Posted : 2 May, 2011 11:07 PM

I am a compromiser!

I have those questions about what does God allows me to do and what not to do. Im pretty sure you having it right. I am also sure that God says about me: its ok for today dont worry!

Im loving God with all my heart since about 3 weeks and im not that holy christian yet. But I am on my way!

Thnx for posting this:eat:

Onehalf

View Profile
Onehalf Gods Businessman
Posted : 2 May, 2011 02:32 AM

GOD!:eat:

I just cant get enough of him! He is working 24/7 with me! Id love to meet new christians from all over the world here to share and to learn from eachother!

Message me with anything you want to ask or share!:nahnah:

:yay::rocknroll::bouncy::peace::dancingp::applause: