Author Thread
meekor

View Profile
How much do you want or need to know?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2011 03:06 PM

Past experiences sometimes take yrs to heal especially if 1 tries to do it on thier own accord...We all fall down ; when we give it to the Lord we get up 7 times stronger....

meekor

View Profile
Guys don`t make passes...
Posted : 22 Aug, 2011 10:29 PM

genetic defect lol never heard that as an explanation for wearing glasses .....when I was a toddler I used to have staring at the sun contests right after a storm with my brothers...call it dainbramage butt I always won....I don't mind a lady wearing glasses sometimes I even encourage a contact weare to go back to them....

meekor

View Profile
Homosexuality and the Bible
Posted : 21 Aug, 2011 11:45 AM

In todays society this has become common place and unfortunately acceptable .....Think on 3 things 1st God created Adam and Eve...nottt Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve : be fruitful and multiply....2 God does nott support gays or same sex partnerships or condone this: Sodum and Gamorah...and 3rd and foremost christian is to be christ-like...We are to love one another pray for the lost souls....Good works or good intentions won't get you to heaven....Obeying Gods word and spreading the promise is part of our daily walk...Accepting christ and leaving the past sins behind is the 1 thing that makes us christians....I know that this will severely offend others but it is biblical and nott taken out of context...

meekor

View Profile
Mr. Poppers Penguins
Posted : 20 Aug, 2011 06:11 PM

Delightful comedy..good storyline,story and special effects...Carrey does all his personnas from his other films....and its happyfeet in the real world...Reminds me of disneys monkeys uncle....

meekor

View Profile
Chronicles of Narnia
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 12:56 AM

it was another sequel of narnia...although this 1 left alot of questions on why ....events in the movie were just that and left you making your own assumptions whilie others were just using your own knowledge of how narnia was fashioned....the special effects were good near the end...seems like they used the beasts from beowulf...all in all there will be another....

meekor

View Profile
Why smoking and Drinking?
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 12:39 AM

lol well back in the days of old that is what they did ...alot of the times it wasn't in the script it was what the actors did normally ...drink and smoke....not to mention thier backers were the tobacco companies or the liquour sponsor...sadly it was most of the actors and actresses trademarks.....some really were drinking and back then it was 1 dry rehearsal and 1 final cut.....It was completely acceptable ....

meekor

View Profile
Star Trek
Posted : 30 May, 2011 06:22 PM

outstanding .....tribute to the startrek genre....actually portrayed the characters as they were from the very beginning.... Good acting, story, storyline, and special effectsvery fast paced wish it was longer lol

meekor

View Profile
Marvel Studio Movies =D
Posted : 30 May, 2011 05:20 PM

....spiderman was good... sequels..lacked the impact of the comic book....don't know why they kept on killing off the villians wayyy too soon .... last stand was awesome...in the last days of making the film berry freaked out and wanted a storm movie......the wolverine 1 was ok but dissapointing...Iron man was sweet .....dissapointed in 2nd 1 they changed rootie because the actor adlibbed the line next time in the 1st 1....the hulk left you wonderiing why animation and screenplay don't mix...thor amazed me....next anticipation is the green lantern

meekor

View Profile
Rango 4 thumbs up
Posted : 30 May, 2011 05:00 PM

this was really written for adults and made for kids...a delightful comedy that has nothing but annedotes and parodies of the spagettii westerns...main character has personality of don knotts....combination of shakiest gun in the west and barney fife...very well done story, graphics,and acting

meekor

View Profile
All Time Favorite Movies
Posted : 30 May, 2011 04:39 PM

el cid...a classic epic....die hard....the darknight....beowulf...conan the barbarian...300.....A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...the sunshine boys..what did you do in the war daddy.....the devils brigade....a day at the opera

Page : 1 2