Author Thread
GentleGuy

View Profile
Do we really have freedom and if not what changes would have to be made to make us free
Posted : 13 Aug, 2011 06:28 AM

Hi! My name is Drikus and I'm from South Africa. I grew up during the old so-called "apartheid regime" and scored nothing by being white. We had no choice, but had to do a 2 year military period of which a large number had to go into combat zones during the Angolan war. Due to a genetic condition I was almost forced out of the army, but decided to force my way into it and ended up in an office working as a switchboard operator. My dad was a school teacher, but also a Major in the army's part time forces so I thought it my duty to give my bit for the fight against Communism and the threat of Cuban invasion of our country.

At the end of my two years' of military duty the government to withdraw our troops from the South West African border with Angola and I though to myself that this war was for some other reason... In the end I came to knowledge of how dirty politics are working in order to benefit the upper eschelons of our corrupt society.

When the Twin Towers imploded I was in the UK, and my first reaction was to nuke those who were responsible because I have worked in the USA and have dear friends over there. Slowly but surely as I have gone through the footage, and the conflicting messages things didn't make sense to me at all. I'm not a pilot, but do take interest in aviation and I realised that two and two doesn't add up to four anymore...

Like over here, they have mass-hypnotised my beloved American friends / brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus to believe the lie. I therefore agree with you that the politicians are bringing a divide amongst people in order to control them. The Word of God says that it will be like this in these last days and if we don't have an enemy to defend ourselves from, the politicians will produce such an enemy, even if it is by delusion because they want to keep us from thinking for ourselves.

Be blessed my friend and I'm thinking of all my American friends being thrown into a war which they didn't choose to get involved in. De ja vu, Lusitania and Pearl Harbour. They have done it to us with the Red Danger of "communism", they have done it to the British with the Anglo-Boer War, they have done it with the American war of independence and so they will do it in the Arabic world as we see it happen on our television sets as we speak. It is horrific and all they want to achieve is their goals, no matter how many lives it take.

Praise the Lord Jesus, He is coming again and then we will have true freedom in Him and don't have to be the slaves of those who willingly work with the plans of antichrist anymore.

Kind Regards

drikus