Author Thread
adezacpal

View Profile
Is your heart broken? Are you bored or need motivation?
Posted : 16 May, 2012 01:41 PM

THE INCEPTION OF MOTIVATION: Facebook owner and the Angry Birds maker were also motivated

Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of facebook, Peter Vesterbacka, the maker of the Angry Birds,

and many other people who have invented many popular and affluent innovations have done

these through motivation in one way or another. Most of these great money generating inventions

have been carried out due to the help of redefined and advanced technologies. It is no doubt that

the world of technology is beginning to lead in the revenue generating world.

Education in information technology is becoming much more expensive and the products of

getting educated in this field is ever lucrative. Back in the day, many people wonder what was

next after Microsoft, google and yahoo. Surprisingly, after a long silence, facebook sprung up and

then the Angry Birds game followed. Personally, I always wondered what is so interesting about

the game. The most answers I got to this question was that it's just so addicting. I am yet to find

an answer to the reason why this game is addicting, but it's no secret....

(to complete this reading go to quotethisnote.com)

adezacpal

View Profile
Encourage someone today and be a blessing to them
Posted : 16 May, 2012 09:03 AM

For motivation as young believers, to be a blessings to others while earning the grace of God on every aspect of your life, please visit the site below:

www.quotethisnote.blogspot.com

This is one of the many blogs/sites out there that offers you an undiluted word of truths and shares great facts with you about the benefits for being in the same boat with God.

It also has a section for poetry and clean jokes, to keep you entertain and motivate you.:glow:

adezacpal

View Profile
Encourage someone today and be a blessing to them
Posted : 16 May, 2012 09:02 AM

For motivation as young believers, to be a blessings to others while earning the grace of God on every aspect of your life, please visit the site below:

www.quotethisnote.blogspot.com

This is one of the many blogs/sites out there that offers you an undiluted word of truths and shares great facts with you about the benefits for being in the same boat with God.

It also has a section for poetry and clean jokes, to keep you entertain and motivate you.

~Paul:glow:

adezacpal

View Profile
My Lasting Love
Posted : 25 Apr, 2012 09:53 AM

Even if darkness covers my vision,

I will not allow it to cause any division,

And when our days become cold and dreary,

Do not let your love for me become weary.

Even if our circumstances make us despair

I will always treasure the moments we share,

And though the world comes to an end,

Still you will always remain my friend.

Even if for some reasons we ever grow apart,

You will forever remain in my heart;

I love you more than mere words could tell,

Your name will always ring a bell.

Even if the distance between us becomes longer,

My love for you will continue to grow stronger,

And the love I have for you will ever remain true;

The best thing that ever happened to me is you.

adezacpal

View Profile
Communicate
Posted : 18 Apr, 2012 10:01 AM

Communication is vital in every relationship.

I craved to hear her tell me

over and over again

how much she loved me,

but she took it with levity.

Her voice was so soft and low,

it tingled my wide, broad ears;

I was in need of comfort and hope,

which even her whisper could give.

But she'd stare at me all day long;

meanwhile I haven't changed a bit.

besides, I never thought I was stunning,

or have I suddenly become exceptionally so?

And even if I do look better,

I'd love to know what was in her mind

She could have spoken softly

and tell me how handsome I have become.

At last, I made my feelings known,

so she could know how I feel;

Her prompt response drained my zeal

so much that I could say no other word.

These were her shamming response,

"What is my presence worth to you?

Doesn't it worth more than words?

Sometimes words are not important."

Her afore response crippled me,

and my eyes were filled with tears

as I wondered if she will ever realize

the impudence of her words.

Even those words she uttered

could smother the fire of love.

Since she knew not the worth,

I doubt if she knew how much they hurt.

Words give hope to the hopeless;

oftentimes in relationships,

it is the main language of love.

She dared say they are not important.

Communication fuels relationships,

even when the distance grows longer;

words may be few but not inexistent, because

oftentimes they make a great difference.

The extant of communication,

or a lack of it thereof,

could be the only difference between

a dead and a living relationship.

adezacpal

View Profile
Were do you belong Anti-homosexual or homosexual
Posted : 28 Jul, 2011 11:25 AM

Why do men wait til life gets so unbearable on them, b4 they pray & cry unto God. We try 2 calculate things by our brain, u cannot calculate yourself in2 your destiny, u can only pray yourself in2 your destiny. 1Sam.2:9; say by strength shall no man prevail, then why do... men practiced abominable things like in d book of Leviticus 18:1-end bcos these are mainly called "sinners by practice" "All we like sheep hv gone astray. We hv turned each one 2 our own way.. . Truly, all hv sinned & come short of d glory of God"(Isa.53:6; Rom.3:23).

adezacpal

View Profile
Who are you anti-homosexual or homosexual
Posted : 28 Jul, 2011 11:17 AM

Why do men wait til life gets so unbearable on them, b4 they pray & cry unto God. We try 2 calculate things by our brain, u cannot calculate urself in2 ur destiny, u can only pray urself in2 ur destiny. 1Sam.2:9; say by strength shal no man prevail, then why do... men practiced abominable things like in d book of Leviticus 18:1-end bcos these are mainly called "sinners by practice" "Al we like sheep hv gone astray. We hv turned each one 2 our own way.. . Truly, all hv sinned & come short of d glory of God"(Isa.53:6; Rom.3:23).

adezacpal

View Profile
Homosexuality
Posted : 17 Jul, 2011 10:01 PM

Homosexuality is already finding its way into our churches and even our Biblical belief. Are we willing to fight it out and stand strong as true Christians or follow the masses and join in that stupid ideological system of equality. God condemns it, should we as Christians do the same? Homosexuality is an epidemic causing a lot of ravaging effect on the world at large. It is not a race, it's a choice. So why call the fight against it discrimination?

I would like to know what your opinions are concerning this. Please feel free to post your responses. This is a Christian site...we should speak with much boldness and not mince words!

adezacpal

View Profile
Homosexuality
Posted : 17 Jul, 2011 10:00 PM

Homosexuality is already finding its way into our churches and even our Biblical belief. Are we willing to fight it out and stand strong as true Christians or follow the masses and join in that stupid ideological system of equality. God condemns it, should we as Christians do the same? Homosexuality is an epidemic causing a lot of ravaging effect on the world at large. It is not a race, it's a choice. So why call the fight against it discrimination?

I would like to know what your opinions are concerning this. Please feel free to post your responses. This is a Christian site...we should speak with much boldness and not mince words!

adezacpal

View Profile
Homosexuality
Posted : 17 Jul, 2011 09:58 PM

Page : 1 2