Author Thread
Craigbello

View Profile
Why are you single? Most question i received from a guy.
Posted : 9 Dec, 2021 03:58 AM

I think its also due to a small pool of christian women. when you join a church or congregation its really a luck of the draw. your left to pick the women that are in your church but if there small and few between or your just not attracted to the young women in your church your kinda stuck. But you stay in that congregation anyway because of the bonds and connections you make. Most congregation in the uk dont really connect with other congregations on a regular basis. which dosent open up the doors for young christians to meet one another and form relationships which could lead to marriage. We become conclaves . its sad . In recent years ive had to look for a potential girlfriend/wife in new churches and still looking. If my godly spouse isn't gone come to me am gonna have to go to them.

Craigbello

View Profile
What do ladies find attractive
Posted : 22 Nov, 2021 08:32 AM

i would like to way in on this late question i agree with all the above character and faith. however wanting a man for financial mean is a sure way for use to run away. we are not tools n we own you nothing but give only who we are as a person.

Craigbello

View Profile
Reasons that guys stop talk with girls
Posted : 22 Nov, 2021 08:22 AM

same reason women stop talking to guys or avoid telling men directly that there not interested or stop being interested . they don't want to hurt you .Or it could be that the guy just really busy a mans life n ambition will always take president over a woman any day.

Craigbello

View Profile
I got a question for men
Posted : 22 Nov, 2021 08:16 AM

need more context what are you doing so that they fail to understand you. Are you being flirtatious. And they fail to notice is it verbal something you say. or personality wise. Men fail to understand women in different ways because we think differently