Author Thread
algomaboy

View Profile
hello
Posted : 19 Oct, 2013 04:11 PM

I am single and looking for a nice lady near Ohio. Dennis

algomaboy

View Profile
What are signs of a healthy argument in relationships?
Posted : 8 Oct, 2013 08:01 AM

When I was young several friends from church said never go to bed with the disagreement there. Even if you agree to disagree make peace. Otherwise, do not use sex as a weapon.

algomaboy

View Profile
Lukia, GodJude & teach ib
Posted : 28 Jul, 2013 04:52 PM

hi Jude I am back, Dennis

algomaboy

View Profile
For those who have been married before...can we remarry?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2013 04:50 PM

Do you know that an abused and abuser are one in the same. Since you were abused do you understand and know how you abuse people?

hogwash- this is not true. As a Christian I could never support this lie. The victim is innocent and not the abuser. they can choose not to do the same.

algomaboy

View Profile
Will you marry me?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2013 04:41 PM

ladies that is a great punch line. ha ha ha :ROFL: :nahnah: :hearts: :yay: :peace: :dancingp: :laugh:

algomaboy

View Profile
Beggar
Posted : 28 Jul, 2013 04:38 PM

thanks for your post.

algomaboy

View Profile
women not responding
Posted : 24 Jun, 2013 06:08 PM

wowswers- women only want free meals? I want a free meal too.:party::dancingp::ROFL:

algomaboy

View Profile
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 10 Mar, 2013 02:29 PM

friends does not the word say to greet each other with a holy kiss. when you date and kiss someone it means many different things. have you ever watched eastern european sport stars- they kiss each other after they finish their event. when I went to the ukraine my translator took me to see her family.The ladies grandmother kissed me over and over.

kissing means many things - why do you make it a sexual thing. Yes, I would kiss a woman after I dated her many times.

algomaboy

View Profile
Wanting to get Married
Posted : 31 Jan, 2013 12:37 PM

I felt the same way when I was your age about women. however, you need to stay true to god.

algomaboy

View Profile
Are You Some Man's Toilet?
Posted : 27 Jan, 2013 09:36 AM

a friend of mine use to talk to his daughters dates. he was cleaning his shotgun everytime.Only one boy returned for a second date. maybe more fathers should try this.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15