Author Thread
algomaboy

View Profile
Favorite Magazines
Posted : 5 Jul, 2015 02:02 PM

NMRA magazine It is the national model railroads group mag. I also like several railroad mags. Trains, CTC Board

algomaboy

View Profile
Do you think she's pretty?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2015 01:59 PM

God never makes a mistake. To change your sex means that you said God made an error. How can a perfect God make a mistake?

Anyways this is just an act to regain his once so called fame. I might have to make a trip to the bathroom to throw up.

algomaboy

View Profile
Can True Christians Be Liberals?
Posted : 7 May, 2015 05:07 PM

I do not understand how a Christian can be a liberal when liberals oppose school prayer, remove the 10 commandments have the school wall, support abortion, make friends with Islam stand against Israel and so forth.

algomaboy

View Profile
sending a message and getting no response, is it rude or ?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2015 12:49 PM

why respond? I get email from Asian women all the time. How do I know that they are real? maybe a scammer trying to take advantage of me. I use wisdom in my responses. Dennis

algomaboy

View Profile
Can True Christians Be Liberals?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2015 07:32 AM

No liberals can not be Christians.

Let your no be no and your yes be yes.

algomaboy

View Profile
The Harlot Church System
Posted : 7 Mar, 2015 12:24 PM

you are confusing. God does support a local body of believers to support each other.

algomaboy

View Profile
Is it wrong to tell someone you aren't attracted to them?
Posted : 30 Dec, 2014 06:52 AM

I like women who are fun to be with. She also has to know when to be serious. I am looking for a godly match, I let the ladies know right away. Honesty is the best way.

algomaboy

View Profile
Martial Status: SEPARATED........
Posted : 13 Dec, 2014 04:59 AM

treat her like your sister, be her friend and keep your hands off. She needs someone to talk too during a trial in her life.:prayingf:

algomaboy

View Profile
Christmas
Posted : 13 Dec, 2014 04:49 AM

explain why angels were visiting people the night Jesus was born. Were they not celebrating the birth of jesus?

I serve jesus not legalism.

Jesus died to set me free not enslave me to rules.

algomaboy

View Profile
Dog mushing
Posted : 3 Dec, 2014 07:41 AM

kool

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12