Author Thread
loopylee

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 07:04 AM

?? Well I am not using any scripture... but I am disappointed a young lady has to think to pose in a bikini to think she is the favourite of all of us?? I certainly don't want men to look at me like that.. but see me with some brains and respectablity.. even if i was your age and as you can see i look great now.. I wouldn't done that... when you go to heaven and meet God... what do you think He would say.. "Well done my Good and faithful Servant or "WELL?"

You see its not what other people think but what God sees.. and that weighs out so much more to me... I am quite saddened by you determination to be rude and ignorant... I am telling you off which is a correction... I came on here to be on a christian site not something like this... sorry but you need to get over the world and the way women have to portray themselves.. we are not of the world..

Judging is judgin.. but being told off is scriptural.. then I leave it all in your hands with you and God.. and He will deal with everyone accordingly.