Author Thread
bookwatcher

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 14 Apr, 2012 12:16 AM

hmmm i was always taught it was wrong to have sex before marraige growing up and I've come to agree with that. it is suppose to be a joining of two souls and you would want to do such event with someone who tied themselves to you for life. if you do it before things happen and relationships ends and you regret what you did. but for the most part i think many people have different views and each must make their own choice.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Personal Preferences: How much is too much?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2012 12:10 AM

you seem to have a good handle on what you said but maybe put a little about what draws you physically even if you add in that you are open to anything afterward.

personally i find those who put down that they want a virgin insulting those who made choices that were wrong in the past and ending up having sex but know now it was wrong and have grown in Christ. to judge another by their past is a sad thing.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Eating out
Posted : 9 Apr, 2012 02:54 AM

i think eating out at restruants are fine. half the time i have to do it because my sisters husband doesnt like watching the kids and gets jealous when i take my sister places so now and then i do a quiet lunch and do some people watching.

tho the best plus is no one sits right behind me. Whenever me and my sis go out to eat someone always sits right next to us even if the entire restruant is empty... lol tho it can be funny to talk about totally disgusting medical things when that happens and listen to how silent they get... chuckle....

ah. my evil side is showing.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Angry/short tempered guys
Posted : 25 Feb, 2012 09:48 PM

i would never tolerate dating a person like that. strength doesnt come from anger but understanding

bookwatcher

View Profile
Kindles, Nooks and E-Books..
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 10:09 PM

what genres are you looking for? I have a wide selection of romance fantasy mystery and non fiction... for those downloaded things... (ugh... i need the feel of paper in my hands)... amazon has a good selection

bookwatcher

View Profile
CALLING ALL GEEKS =)
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 10:05 PM

love mange! and anime for that matter. in the last year i learnt you could read dowloaded anime for free and have been doing that a lot. its saved me hundreds.

bookwatcher

View Profile
HELP!
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 09:32 PM

i knowat my church they do paintballing. i went once and had a blast. they also did tubing down the river.

and i think a tea brunch would be cool but im into teas.

the one thing you could always do is ask the group things they would apreciate doing.

bookwatcher

View Profile
HELP!
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 09:32 PM

i knowat my church they do paintballing. i went once and had a blast. they also did tubing down the river.

and i think a tea brunch would be cool but im into teas.

the one thing you could always do is ask the group things they would apreciate doing.

bookwatcher

View Profile
DO WOMEN REALLY KNOW WHAT MEN WANT, WHY CAN'T THEY MEET OUR NEEDS?.
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 09:25 PM

well the way i see it it takes two people trying hard to make any relationship work. ive seen a lot of relationships were after the two are married the man starts treating his wife as his care taker, giving her nothing of the companionship and effort he spent on before they were married. the man is getting his desires filled and not considering the desires his wife needs to stay happy in the relationship.

where does the surpise little gift go? the i love you and hug before work? doing your share of the mess you both made? letting your wife go out with her friends for a relax and not complaining when she does? men forget about the wifes needs and just seem to be happy that their own lives are peachy. every person needs to have certain things met both emotinally and physically to be happy and both parties need to work on that.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Adopting?
Posted : 26 Jan, 2012 07:57 PM

i plan to adopt or foster at least one child even if i dont get married. yes both a father and mother would be best but i think having just one parent would beat having none. a lot of kids in the siystem have problems and i dont see how they couldnt given the lack of family and values around them. Children are blessings from God and should be treated as such. if i can just contribute to just one childs life i think that would be blessing enough to see them grow into adopthood under Gods care.

Page : 1 2 3