Author Thread
sunny1b0y

View Profile
What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Posted : 11 Nov, 2015 12:17 PM

Great list I have added some to my watch next list

sunny1b0y

View Profile
Is this site created for Muslim too?
Posted : 11 May, 2015 09:29 PM

I see no point in responding to this as OPs profile has been deleted but still here is my 2 cents.

I see some Muslim names on the site too and probably they are Muslim or just have Arabic names, like lot of people in Pakistan who convert to Christianity use Masih as last name but have Muslim/Arabic names which some times maybe be biblical too, eg Dawood is actually David and Suleman is Solomon, Yakub is Jacob and so on.

sunny1b0y

View Profile
Would like to make some new Christian friends
Posted : 12 Aug, 2013 02:12 PM

hey and welcome to the site :) so hows your experience so far?

sunny1b0y

View Profile
Mumbai, India
Posted : 30 Jun, 2013 02:05 PM

Any one around would like to chat?

sunny1b0y

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2013 07:29 PM

Thank you for your reply .. how are you doing? Ah Lebanon.. reminds me of shwarma :)

sunny1b0y

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2013 05:25 AM

God bless you all say hi or reply in forum.

sunny1b0y

View Profile
Do you have a nickname and why?
Posted : 22 May, 2012 11:49 PM

My nickname is Sunny because I was born on Sunday and Dad is like lets name him Sunny lol. Most of the people on this site wouldn't be able to pronounce my real name.

sunny1b0y

View Profile
the two become one
Posted : 14 Mar, 2012 05:59 AM

Yes that's true, that's why it is highly important that you wait and respect the marriage bed. Experience it with your spouse and never forget about it because you are committed to them forever through marriage.

sunny1b0y

View Profile
Mumbai, India Anyone?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2012 05:08 PM

Hey, looking for any Christians in Mumbai/Bombay shoot me an e mail....

sunny1b0y

View Profile
the two become one
Posted : 13 Mar, 2012 05:03 PM

Holy Spirit revealed a pastor how the Bible says the two become one.... Well she spoke about how that means that if.... now this is hard to explain without an example so here we go........

If Simon and Jill get married..... and Simon has slept with Lisa, Jane and Heather...... and Jill has slept with John, Andrew and Peter.... Then Simon and Jill are spiritually carrying these people with them..... because they have become one with them..... all of them..... Sooo...... this gets a bit gross but if Simon is sleeping with Jill then he is also sleeping with John, Andrew and Peter.... and vice versa..... The more the partners the more complicated.... Jill even will be carrying around Peter, Andrew and John in her day to day life. So if Andrew is a drug addict..... Jill may have a few really bad days of feeling sick or whatever because they are connected still in the spirit.... Or if Peter is messing with the occult she could have some weird things happen to her.... because they are one.... they are connected like that.....

As Christians when we get saved we can get prayer to have that broken so that we don't carry them anymore but that is the devil's twisted plan for all those ppl sleeping around..... That's how you get more and more homosexuals these days because Simon is sleeping with Jill but with John, Andrew and Peter also and then he thinks oh... I think I fancy boys now.... kinda thing.... It's weird I know but it helps you understand things a bit more in the spiritual and explains some things.... as well as realise what you are dealing with so to make an informed decision about whether to sleep around or not...... I suggest not!

Page : 1 2