Author Thread
seriouslyone

View Profile
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 07:11 PM

When I view a profile I read the first line, if it does not mention the Lord I move to the next profile. The Lord is first in my life and if he is first in your life, that should the first thing out out of your mouth. My opinion:angel:

Have a Blessed Day.

seriouslyone

View Profile
No one can PUT GOD FIRST! This is impossible to do.
Posted : 21 Oct, 2011 06:56 PM

Amen to that:angel: Ever since I put The Lord first many things are right. He will always come first in my life, Praise His Holy Name:prayingf:

seriouslyone

View Profile
Southern Gospel Bluegrass
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 06:35 PM

there are a few good gospel bluegrass; Rick Scaggs, the Issacs, Vince Gil, Jeff and Sheri Easter and many more....

seriouslyone

View Profile
Christian / Secular music
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 06:12 PM

I myself like Southern Gospel Music, Gaither Vocal Band, The Hoppers, The Issacs, Jason Crabb, and many more.... If you have DirecTv go to 828 you will find christian music:applause:

seriouslyone

View Profile
Calvinist say
Posted : 18 Oct, 2011 06:30 PM

Jesus is LOVE:hearts

seriouslyone

View Profile
OHIOIANS ONLY! REP YOUR CITY HERE! :D
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 06:39 PM

hello from cleveland "GO Indians, Browns"

seriouslyone

View Profile
Old men x young women
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 06:21 PM

go to "Account Settings" and you can block these men.

seriouslyone

View Profile
dating site or playing site
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 06:08 PM

I agree. when I review a profile and the person does not mention the Lord then I move on.

seriouslyone

View Profile
First date
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 06:02 PM

Happy for the two of you, God Bless. Gives me hope that I may find such a friend. I'm a widow, four yrs, and was married for many yrs. (29+) and a little nervous. I tried this site last year, thought I was ready but wasn't so gave it up. Time to give it try again. If it's God Wil,l I will find that someone special.